Un nouveau détaillant, Princess Auto, débarque au Québec bientôt

si les prix et les speciaux matchent comme en Ontario sa sera ben cool! mais sinon je vais continuer a magasiner chez Buytools (le monde des outils)

It's not just a east/west thing. I got a friend who grew up and spent his entire life downtown and they got almost everything neardby. So to him and his GF, going to Costco is an event, they need to rent a car and get there and the whole shebang. And a lot of the people he grew up with are the same. DT is like their microcosm and they rarely get out of it.

True, I know a guy in Squamish that has barely ever left the town. Going to Vancouver is like a roadtrip for him. But if you're going to isolate yourself to a town, Squamish is a pretty nice place to do it.

squamish.jpg

When my downtown friends go out of town (twice a year) and I ask them where, they're like "somewhere in the wood, not sure".

And my current roommate is from the west island and never had a car, he doesn't know anything east of metro Beaubien (cause we live there) and didn't even know what the pont de l'île aux tourtes was when I told him it would be rebuilt...

I'm not knocking it, you may be onto something. The rat race is for chumps.

*unless you can successfully make money, f*ck bitches and renovate your cottage

You know what I thought of? How worst albertans are compared to Québecois lol

Specially when they start talking about equalization...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thread title said Princess Auto coming to Quebec...end up reading lectures on how travelling to Ontario opens your mind. Duly noted.

It's not just a east/west thing. I got a friend who grew up and spent his entire life downtown and they got almost everything neardby. So to him and his GF, going to Costco is an event, they need to rent a car and get there and the whole shebang. And a lot of the people he grew up with are the same. DT is like their microcosm and they rarely get out of it.

And there is absolutely nothing wrong with that.

Where I take issue is when these same individual look down upon suburbans and people from the 'régions'.

Damn! Je commandais souvent sur princessauto et jamais de TVQ... c'était cool et ça payait pour le shipping. Il la charge maintenant, je présume a cause qu'ils sont en opération au Québec. Va falloir en trouver un autre lol

Thread title said Princess Auto coming to Quebec...end up reading lectures on how travelling to Ontario opens your mind. Duly noted.

haha ici pareillement, clique sur la dernière page, recule d'une page. Aucun lien avec le sujet du titre

Back