Use this thread when you'll be drunk! LOL (I'll explain)

pretty wrecked all in all!:bigup: got motorcycle class at 8 in the mornin, gotta be up by 7! hahahahahahahahahahahahahah!!!
they're GRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTT!!!!
tony the tiger!

I'm just back from the Tuning Audio & Performacne Christimans party. It was a blast. Nice to see alot of people in the industry. I only had 2-3beers at the party..but it's the two more that I ust downed in 20minutes when i got home.

Thanks alot guys :bigup: to you guys!

PS: ttt

so..I'm back...

ah man..whty do i have a feeling that i'll be keeptnhing this thread open during the holiday seasons!? ;)

no one else here is bothering to post in the dotpis (topic!)?? Where is everybody....

Just fininshed the Xmas lunch with Bell Actimedia...5 Carlsberg later and 2 glasses from a 5L Keg..this is what you get.

my office party 2nite. got the feeling this thread will be usufell (in its useleness!, or course) again, and again!

haha what had to happen just happened!
I'm fukin drunk at my office party. im having a beer at my desk while on MR. mouha that's da sh|t.

giraf, cé drole que t en parle parce que la seule biere qui reste icitte cé de la coors light!! :beer:

enjoy anyway!

me is drunk too... yeah ... i was at the LIVING tonoght and with bout a bottle of rhum for 120$$$ that sfkn expensice yheah but i drank something like ... 4 glases fuyll of that shit and now, im dunk as S****KKK,.... now i gotta go to bwd, working in 5 hours :bigup: :D :D :D

fuk, 2 party (24,25) PAS DRUNK UNE SEULE FOIS !!!!!!!!!:cry: :cry: :cry: caliss ma famille y boivent juste genre dla 50 pis des bieres de vieux dememe.... jai pas vu une esti de bud en 2 jours :eek: :eek: :eek:

it's very very sad....
suicide.gif

i just came back froma club and im so drunk can barelky type what i want to ay exe0pt im drunk

and i met some nice chicks over there, even got their fone number

well after a week off work so far... I have been sober for a total of em... 2 hours.:D ... still drunk... and want more beer.... wheres the music... ok, there we go.

hmm... its 4:18am... who can I call. People always love it when you call them at this time in the morning drunk:bigup: ... ok, got to go find someone to call...

Back