Voiture sport 35000$ et moin

Forgot all about the Benzos, can't go wrong with an AMG especially an E55. Would love one of these in black myself

Forgot all about the Benzos, can't go wrong with an AMG especially an E55. Would love one of these in black myself

You go crazy with a black one... Because of the Panoramic roof the top always looks better than the rest of the car... You're stuck buffing and waxing the living sh*t out of your car 3x a week lol.

Seeing some at 13900-18k,,, Who doesn't want 500+HP for that amount... Wasted spark, easy to work on. Yeah the brakes are expensive:

YOU CAN STOP A PANZER WITH THEM LOL.

15k + 2k tuneup + 15k @Weistec = 10.7 1/4 mile... ''Ya bruh git a vette''

And again, putting a smaller pulley, bigger intercooler, free flow exhaust, porting the headers ''whoopti freaaking dooo'' you spent less than 3k and you'll litteraly shit your pants.

A very good option is also going E550 4 Matic 2006-2007 and dropping a 2003 blower on... Seen in person, 4 wheel spin.

^^

Not a fan of big power cars with an automatic slushbox, not even double-clutch transmission or anything but just a sloppy automatic transmission :cry:

I guess if your all about drag you can still have fun :dunno:

^^

Not a fan of big power cars with an automatic slushbox, not even double-clutch transmission or anything but just a sloppy automatic transmission :cry:

I guess if your all about drag you can still have fun :dunno:

Oh lord. Upgrade the valve-body, have fun playing with the tranny, blow it up put a big american 6psd. You can have loads of fun with an autotragic transmission.

I am seriously not getting into that debate.

dude, then don't get a sports car....cause even a turbo 4 or 6 will suck like a whore....maybe lower ur 35k budget and keep money in the bank for gas.......

?? des chars sports qui consomme pas 15-16-17 litres au 100 il y en a PLEIN.

Oh lord. Upgrade the valve-body, have fun playing with the tranny, blow it up put a big american 6psd. You can have loads of fun with an autotragic transmission.

I am seriously not getting into that debate.

There is no debate to have, to me slushbox bricks are not appealing no matter how fast they can go, to each their own...

There is no debate to have, to me slushbox bricks are not appealing no matter how fast they can go, to each their own...

J'ai eu les deux, sérieux, à Mouriale etc etc je ne pense plus jamais me faire chier avec une manuelle. + J'aime bien tripoter ma copine en conduisant.

Mais as tu déjà essayé une une MB avec l’espèce de geartronic/shiftronic wtv? Ça réagit tout de même très bien en mode sport. Je sais que c'est pas le feels d'une manuelle mais: funs tout de même.

#nohate

hey guys, j'ai rien acheter encore, c'est pas pour tout suite non plus, je veux juste savoir sur quoi faire mes démarche plus appronfondie sur l'auto que je vais choisir en question! J'hésite encore...j'ai vraiment un faible pour une s2000 froger turbo! léger maniable, beau et décapotable, et quand même rare! je déteste le "stance" pour mourir! il sera jamais camber pi j'irai pas gacher un S!

Moi j'ai un Challenger SXT 3,6l depuis 2011 et avec qqes améliorations ( cai Mopar, exhaust et un tuner comme DCX tu peux avoir full de fun sans te ruiner

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Back