Vous avez 20k$ à donner en charité...

L'argent va à qui?

• Total voters
Depends, if it's some cheque de bs typical Quebecois pequiste ill send them coal wrapped in a Canadian flag. If it's a family that's been hit hard from a job loss, ect ect then I would help them out.

I don't think I would write a 20k check over to a Syrian family, but I would help them out in order to adjust to this piece of shit province.

I don't think I would write a 20k check over to a Syrian family, but I would help them out in order to adjust to this piece of shit province.

X2, I wouldn't mind helping a Syrian family that just arrived but would not hand over any cash or check. At most, some Canadian Tire, Ikea and Walmart gift cards so it helps them settle in their new residence and get stuff necessary for day to day life.

However, I'd check their phone 1st. If they show up with anything worth over 150$, no help unless they sell and downgrade.

moi aussi je peux aller en faire du bénévolat si mon salaire continue de rentrer ... let's go les Anges de la rénovation , ma te rénover ça si ma paye rentre

c tjrs mieu que les vieux petes qui restent chez eux pis qui font rien, c têteux c'est certain mais au moins c positif...
Btw jsuis in pour les anges de la reno haha

Fuck les syriens, bien du monde en aurais besoin ici avant eux.

Je donnerai probablement l'argent aux sans-abris, mais dans un système de réinsertion sociale.

moi aidé des religieux Faire leur témoin de Jéova islamiste No thx

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=08f_1450562352

NARRATOR: For most of the refugees, Germany is their main destination. A majority of them flee from the war. Among them are some who have other reasons and goals.

SYRIAN MAN: My main goal for leaving Syria is… to lead people to the acceptance of Islam. If my wish comes true, I will gladly forgo the whole world. For this purpose I would not only sell Syria, but also… my parents, who are more valuable to me than Syria.

I swear by Allah, I only came here for this one goal. But this will be very demanding work for me. And for this reason, I have met with a few men and women who… want to know more about Islam.

I have observed that they are curious and willing… to get to know Islam through us. If someone would convert to Islam through me, whom I teach… so that in return he can bring others to Islam, then I would be one who received the tenet and passed it on and when he converts to Islam to then Islamize others… then I will be rewarded for my and for his work. In that case I do not want to go back to my home country, I only want to go up (into Paradise).

mais si c est pour leur donné du Wifi.

Italy: African Invaders Riot over “Lack of Wi-Fi”
http://newobserveronline.com/invaders-riot-over-lack-of-wi-fi/

A group of ungrateful African invaders parasiting off the Italian taxpayers in northern Italy have rioted, emptying their trash into the streets in protest because they do not have free Wi-Fi and a maid to clean up after them.

Yeah Remember The migrant crysis not only have Syrian.

Leader of the anti-invasion Northern League, Matteo Salvini, said in his reaction to the incident, that the government should send the far-left journalist, politician, and leader of Italy’s Chamber of Deputies, Laura Boldrini, to be the invader’s maid.
“They have been accommodated at the villa at the expense of the Italians from last July,” Salvini said.
“They want someone to clean the house, you know? To keep them happy, let’s send Boldrini.”
The leftist Boldrini has been one of the most prominent supporters of the invasion in the Italian parliament.
Earlier, African invaders on the Italian island of Lampedusa also rioted over an order from the EU to the Italian government to take fingerprints of all those who landed on the island claiming to be “refugees.”
Holding signs, including one saying: “We are refugees. No fingerprints!”,

Une famille québecoise qui est VRAIMENT dans le besoin.

yep et rappelez vous.

Because we do not say to the rich people: Please, give something to the poor. Instead we say: Canadien people, help yourself! Everyone must help, whether you are rich or poor! Everyone mut have the belief that there's always someone in a much worse situation than I am, and this person I want to help as a comrade.

C est un idée naturel que tout monde suit par instinct entre personne de ça même communoté. On observe ça beaucoup en région.

Comme si ont donne a un au détriment de l'autre, les vrai pauvres québecois ont pour la plupart de gros probleme mentaux et viennent de famille brisé, de l'autre coté dans les syriens il ya clairement de bonne famille a aidé, je veux dire au Québec ont a un filet social qui nous coutent la peau des yeux mais si tu veux et peux t'en sortir c'est faisable...

Back