VW sales rep?

Save the manuals! If Toyota can do it, so can VW.

For what???

If VW cant produce a good manual tranny why continue with it. My 2004 rsx-s tranny was 3x time better vs my actual GTI. You cant do quick shift without some weird feedback from the stick. It is no where smooth compare to honda. Best one was the s2k back in time.

For me im pretty sure it will be my last manual, its already been 20 years driving stick. The appeal is not the same anymore especially with the traffic everywhere getting bigger each year. Getting stuck in traffic with a stick is horrible

For what???

If VW cant produce a good manual tranny why continue with it. My 2004 rsx-s tranny was 3x time better vs my actual GTI. You cant do quick shift without some weird feedback from the stick. It is no where smooth compare to honda. Best one was the s2k back in time.

For me im pretty sure it will be my last manual, its already been 20 years driving stick. The appeal is not the same anymore especially with the traffic everywhere getting bigger each year. Getting stuck in traffic with a stick is horrible

as tu testé un short shift ?

J'avoue que le ''dead zone'' du neutral est gossant. Y'a tjrs un ''click'' tu perd du temps a shift. Messemble ma mk4 1.8t avait pas ste feeling la.

J'aimerai voir si un short shift enleve sa

Back