Wanna impress chicks with a Bentley for the price of a Camry?

Comme un Porsche Cayenne qui vaut $20 000 après 8 ans. Ah, les brakes sont finis? Voici notre estimé de $3000 + la main d'oeuvre.

Mise à part la Mulsanne et la CGT Speed, je n'au aucun intérêt envers les Bentley... Être dans le marché pour ce type de voiture, je ne crois même pas que je m'y attarderais

Basic oil changes will run you $500 annually, while yearly service will vary from $1400 to $2500 depending on what you need done. We estimated that the average cost of driving a 2005 Bentley GT 10,000 miles per year was $3200 assuming nothing broke.

Lol

Robert Robidoux chérissait un rêve depuis son enfance: posséder une Porsche.

Ouep, je suis de plus en plus convaincu que c'est le genre de ti-monsieur qui fesse sul tire en inspectant le char pour voir si ya du lousse din whipers...

The owner that had that Porsche truck is a reputable mechanic. He does a lot of stuff on American cars, and has a really nice shop.

Sent from my SM-N960W using Tapatalk

The owner that had that Porsche truck is a reputable mechanic. He does a lot of stuff on American cars, and has a really nice shop.

Sent from my SM-N960W using Tapatalk

And he has obvisouly never worked on a car built after 9/11. On everycar now you need to take apart the taillens to add washer fluid... Fuck, my 2007 Rabbit you have no access to anything without dismantling half the car.

Back