What Car Do You Guys Have?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i want an 8 cLy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i wanna be the new SMOKE SHOW KING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Bruce you have to pass by Trac you won't believe the changes Brian made:bigup:

I have a Stang with 580hp and 480tq best ET is 10.64mph at 132.7mph with 1.60 60ft:(
thats all motor no NAWS;)

My Future Muscle

yo wassup guys, i dont even have my license heh taking courses but the muscle car of my dream is the focus zx5 with the new mofo v8 gt40 rear wheel traction motor. heh i luv the little cars with big shit in them!

I met Brian last night. Seems like a nice guy. I have to pass by TRAC and have a look. Got to do it soon though I am out of here Sat AM. Flying down to Florida for a couple of days. But when I get back I am hopeing to get a job working on Bugsey.:D
This ******snow is getting to me now. I want to get my toys out and play.

Re: My Future Muscle

Originally posted by B-Boy
yo wassup guys, i dont even have my license heh taking courses but the muscle car of my dream is the focus zx5 with the new mofo v8 gt40 rear wheel traction motor. heh i luv the little cars with big shit in them!
A Focus isn't exactly a muscle car

Re: Re: My Future Muscle

Originally posted by Raine

A Focus isn't exactly a muscle car

My pickup isn't a muscle car either but the engine makes it one. Just like the focus...V8 engine....i think thats a great idea...muscle and compact...what better can we ask for?

hey Raine and Scrub, I feel you pain, I'm begging to think I'm the olny person who built a g-body here

Originally posted by 15seccavi
hey Raine and Scrub, I feel you pain, I'm begging to think I'm the olny person who built a g-body here

It's not really the body that counts...it's the engine. If it sounds huge it's a muscle car. This f**cking snow is starting to piss me off.

Re: Re: Re: My Future Muscle

Originally posted by Scrub

My pickup isn't a muscle car either but the engine makes it one. Just like the focus...V8 engine....i think thats a great idea...muscle and compact...what better can we ask for?
Thats true, but when I hear Focus, I don't exactly think of a muscle car. Did you see that V8 focus in the back of SCC?

Re: Re: Re: Re: My Future Muscle

Originally posted by Raine

Thats true, but when I hear Focus, I don't exactly think of a muscle car. Did you see that V8 focus in the back of SCC?

I guess we could call them modern mucsle.

i really love powerful v8, but not the car they were fitted in, so i build a 2nd gen V8 RX7.
412hp / 334torque @flywheel
american muscle with japanese handling, brakes, and looks...
total cost under 9000$ including car, racing seat, fiberglass hood and such.
track time coming this summer

1995 Mustang GT

Giasou Tom!
wow the exhaust manifold install takes forever!!!

should be done by tomorrow B)

1995 Mustang GT 5.0 (last year of the 5-0) which is my parents car... a blast to drive !! Only 38 000 km..from 1995 when we bought it ..

Montreal Five-0 has also got a very nice 'stang ! hes got the offroad H - pipe, so his sound is deaper !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back