What couch should I buy?

RickDaBoss

What couch should I buy? I suck at interior design aware me.

Willing to spend several thousand, want something mad dope, maybe a bit modern or mid-century modern.

Was thinking maybe the below, but please post other options as well you think are good.

Florence Sofa (but in grey or light grey cashmere):
Florence-Knoll-Sofas.jpg

Cumulus Sofa:
Capture.jpg

Pelly Tufted:
Pelly-Tufted-Leather-Sofa-29960-29961.jpg

Attachments

• Capture.jpg
    Capture.jpg
    702 bytes · Views: 226
  • 29960_3.jpg
    29960_3.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 227
What does your living room look like? Options 2 and 3 are meme couches to appeal to unilingual francophone ex-strippers

edit and what kind of prices are we talking here?

Last edited:
2 and 3 more post modern than modern.

You could go to an ébéniste for a custom high quality couch. Show us pictures of your living room.

This maybe? 5.5k
photo_gallery_goetz_sofa_7.jpg

Hah not sure what that means to be honest, but I live in a condo downtown, big living room, concrete pillars, dark wood flooring, floor to ceiling windows with views of other tall buildings.

Doesn't need to be just these 3 options I was just browsing random shit, and as I said know nothing, also looking for completely different recommendations. Cheers.

Hah not sure what that means to be honest, but I live in a condo downtown, big living room, concrete pillars, dark wood flooring, floor to ceiling windows with views of other tall buildings.

Doesn't need to be just these 3 options I was just browsing random shit, and as I said know nothing, also looking for completely different recommendations. Cheers.

post a pic, quite a few designfgs on this board.

I think that the Cumulus sofa could be nice. Since you have concrete walls, adding a sofa with an industrial look would be too much. But not in white/light grey, more like yellow or dark blue.

Peut-être que tu n'aimeras pas , ca vient de chez Rodi en simili , ca ne coute pas une fortune , parait bien et durable...style contemporain ?RODI.jpg

Ok , c'est une maison de 1990...suis pas un jeune Baller.

Ma conjointe a une meilleure photo :

RODI2.jpg

Definitly the 1st option.
I have a really similar one in black but with wood legs. Looks good all the time.

T'as pas compris, OP veut pas être confortable, y veut que son divan coute le prix d'un voyage a Disney avec 3 kids pour montrer qu'il a du cash avec son condo downtown. La seule affaire qui va faire dessus c'est starter les petites qu'il va ramener..

the buy want something mad dope...willing to spend thousands of dollars, and this guy is proposing his ''breault et martineau'' el-ran style with cheap leather and ''cup holder like'' handle

J'aime bien le.cumulus . Bonus ya l'air confo.

Anyway moi.mon divan as été acheter pcq yetais ultra confortable. Yen avais des plus style moderne minimaliste que j'adorais mais criss tu passe pas 1h assis la dessus metons

Envoyé de mon SM-G920W8 en utilisant Tapatalk

Back