Yamaha R1 2009 tuné, akrapovic, marchesini, dynojet, +++ *clean title

Tyto

Moto très très bien montée, le son est hallucinant

- Full système Akrapovic (2300$)
- Power commander 5 (300$)
- Roues Marchesini en aluminium super légé (2200$) + couleur spéciale optionnelle bleu cobalt (200$)
- Lumiere avant double HID plus fonction bi-xénon (150$)
- Clignotant Rizoma modèle Zero 11 (220$)
- Chain adjuster Gilles avec le GP lift (300$)
- Bar End Motovation plus lourd qui atténue la vibration dans les main (80$)
- Levier de freins ASV qui se deplient évitant la cassure en cas de chute (250$)
- Solo seat cover (120$)
- Commande reculées *rearsets* de marque Gilles modèle VCR, infiniment ajustable (600$)
- Braquette de plaque d'immatriculation (15$)
- Stompgrip (50$)
- Kit de chaîne EK + sprocket avant arrière 530 de marque Driven (160$)
- Filtre à air lavable et réutilisable BMC (70$)
- Smog block off plate Graves, la main d'oeuvre pour l'installation est onéreuse, mais en contrepartie on obtient une lecture du mélange air/essence ULTRA précise (seulement 35$ pour la pièce)
- Lignes de freins avant et arrière en acier tressé Spiegler (200$)

Moto très très bien entretenue, je suis super minutieux avec mes bébelles 20 XXX KM (à confirmer exactement)

Il y a plus de 6000$ d'équipement de très très haute qualité dessus

PRIX de fin de saison : 8990$ TEL QUEL avec les modifs
7900$ SANS MODIFICATIONS
*Je suis 1000$ moins cher qu'un concessionaire AVEC tout les accessoires aftermarket et seulement une taxe à payer.
possibilité de vendre suit Alpinestars Race Replica bleu, gants bottes Alpinestars grandeur 42 (5'4 145lbs) et casque OGK FF5 si vous portez du small
Je suis FERME sur le prix

Pas un amateur de wheelies et de stoppie donc les suspensions sont en excellent état

11b98e659ae67481994d1b2de99a7995.jpg

bac29eeb9b9c5b8c4bf96895578e7a03.jpg

0cf0d399c40e87ce098041c08f66e2b3.jpg

Im interested !

How are the tires/chain/sprockets ?

Anything needs to be fixed ?

Is the Akrapovic inspection friendly ?

Whats your last price ?

I can vouch for the bike.. All quality stuff right here!
N the sound of that full Akrapovic :bigup:

The rear tire is bald but I can put a scrub of the same kind (pirelli supercorsa) which is good for road riding, the action shot you see me kneedragging is done with those tires so no worries. The chain and the sprocket are good. My last price is the listed price.
I have another guy who is coming to see the bike this week. I know I sell VERY good quality stuff with the bike. I know That someone is ready to pay for that quality. Feel free to ask any other questions
See you

The rear tire is bald but I can put a scrub of the same kind (pirelli supercorsa) which is good for road riding, the action shot you see me kneedragging is done with those tires so no worries. The chain and the sprocket are good. My last price is the listed price.
I have another guy who is coming to see the bike this week. I know I sell VERY good quality stuff with the bike. I know That someone is ready to pay for that quality. Feel free to ask any other questions
See you

I just noticed you mentioned you're 5'4... so you lowered the bike ?

Keep me updated if the guy who comes doesn't take it... I am not in a rush because winter is coming but if I find a good bike at a good price I can pick it up whenever !

nice to see another serious rider, this bike sounds fun... haha

why blue rims though? why bluuuuu

Back