PS3 montreal lineup status: Disaster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank god I didn't get a ps3.

Consumers are crashing all the bids for the ps3's with fake accounts.

And these sellers actually have to pay the ebay fees, which aren't cheap. They go for like 150-200$ just in fees cause of the high final sale price..

OUCH!

Fees will be refunded for the auctions which are 'crashed' by the fake accounts. (Refunded in full by the way! Both the listing fee and the final value fee).

That will teach them.

hahahahaha

I'm not selling one of these things on Ebay myself, but given the opportunity, wouldn't you cash in on people willing to pay 3x what you paid for something?! You're not RIPPING SOMEONE OFF if they willingly want to pay a ridiculous amount for it.

Why are MR people so bitter? =/ I've seen so many posts where people are bashing others for wanting to cash in on this PS3 craze. The people BUYING these things at $2000+ are the ones encouraging these crazy sales on Ebay! It's been said before, but if you wanna get mad at someone, get mad at the people buying the systems on Ebay. But for the love of God, stop being so bitter! =P (not you, people in general............ well you too lol)

Fees will be refunded for the auctions which are 'crashed' by the fake accounts. (Refunded in full by the way! Both the listing fee and the final value fee).

I'm not selling one of these things on Ebay myself, but given the opportunity, wouldn't you cash in on people willing to pay 3x what you paid for something?! You're not RIPPING SOMEONE OFF if they willingly want to pay a ridiculous amount for it.

Why are MR people so bitter? =/ I've seen so many posts where people are bashing others for wanting to cash in on this PS3 craze. The people BUYING these things at $2000+ are the ones encouraging these crazy sales on Ebay! It's been said before, but if you wanna get mad at someone, get mad at the people buying the systems on Ebay. But for the love of God, stop being so bitter! =P (not you, people in general............ well you too lol)

Cry me a river.

lol

IT has been like ever since the PS2 was launched. High demand + low Offer = Occasion to make some cash. But I still find it very sad that ppl are willing to make so little money off of ppl's backs like that.

Y'aura toujours des acheteurs, tsé si t'es le gars à L.A. avec plein de cash à pas savoir quoi en faire, tu vas en acheter un PS3 à 5000$ pour impressionner tes amis. Tu vas pouvoir te vanter d'avoir eu un des premiers PS3.

Si les gens le font avec des voitures de luxe, un PS3, y'a rien là.

Watch the news tonight. Lets just say i got more than the 1 per person limit at the store.
pics!

dsc01391sv2.jpg

As soon as they are released..the prices on Ebay will go down because the supply will increase by the tens of thousands!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back