Will girls date a guy even tho he has a shitbox?

Status
Not open for further replies.
DeathFromAbove might be right...

lfmhogger: Sure there are some exceptions but take the guy with the pick up skills and give him a porsche...you will see.

My best exemple is...me. lol In 2001 I was driving a 1993 mint mazda protege and living with my parents. Two years later in 2003 I was renting a house(ok maybe I said it was mine a few times), I had a brand new G35c and a 2001 volvo V40. The difference was HUGE, I now had access to girl I could only dream of 2 years before.

Fast forward another 2 years we are now in 2005, I own my own house next to the water, I have an X5, a mazda 6, a boat in front of the house, etc. All of a sudden I'm getting attention from the models that work for the same model agency as my cousin...1-2 years before these girls wouldn't even look at me but I was the exact same guy.

In the end it's all a fashion show...

Looks are worth nothing. Sex is worth everything. So go ahead cowboy and go have sex with those young models!

Hahah I doubt that. Imagine leaving the club with a chick, and then you get to your car, she looks at it, it's a old piece of crap rustbox. I doubt she'd wanna get in there.

haha I've once had a shitbox myself, THE worst shitbox, and girls would just find it funny lol unless you end up with a superficial slut, I'm sure she won't care

lfmhogger: Sure there are some exceptions but take the guy with the pick up skills and give him a porsche...you will see.

My best exemple is...me. lol In 2001 I was driving a 1993 mint mazda protege and living with my parents. Two years later in 2003 I was renting a house(ok maybe I said it was mine a few times), I had a brand new G35c and a 2001 volvo V40. The difference was HUGE, I now had access to girl I could only dream of 2 years before.

Fast forward another 2 years we are now in 2005, I own my own house next to the water, I have an X5, a mazda 6, a boat in front of the house, etc. All of a sudden I'm getting attention from the models that work for the same model agency as my cousin...1-2 years before these girls wouldn't even look at me but I was the exact same guy.

This is exactly what I wanted to know buddy! Thanks.*tu*

i wouldnt mind re-living your last 4 years :bigup:

All be willing to put money.

Wen my auto is finished.Within that week all have gf again.

thats hilarious! :run: *fag*

Like many said, depends on what type of girl you're trying to get. Of course, having a nice car is a plus, but it's not all about the car.

Style, Hygiene, Personality, Respect of others, Respect of yourself, Physical, etc. are much more important than a car. Anyone thinks a girl will take a guy that smells like an expired yogurt but drives a nice bmw ?

Motorcycles are the way to go anyway :)

I drive one MAD shitbox during winter, windshield cracked at 3 places, rusted as hell and no power and all and my gf still loves me :thefinger Girls who date a guy for their car are stupid bitches.

this man knows what hes talking about.

;)

if you want a girl just for a little fun, you better have a nice car. if you want more than that, it doesn't matter. girls that will first look at the car you have are not worth a second look on your behalf. they are the creamiest of skanks.

conclusion: if you want just a little fun but don't have a nice car, you better convince her you want more..

loll, It really depends of what you are, i know that a fine looking man in a shitbox can trigger something inside some high standard women's brain...

It's all about the situation and the way you act, if you feel comforteble with what you have, and you can bring to the girl some nice time in some nice places, the car won't matter for sure...

However, if your car is a shitbox and you live in it as well it might be different..

Sa dépend quel age a le gars aussi, si c'est un gars de 30ans, qui conduit une barouette. La fille va se dire, ouais c'est surment un loser (ce qui n'est pt pas vrai en réalité) Mais si le gars a dans la 20taine, il est pt encore au étude etc...

My gf's 22 and can't tell the difference between my 91 Protege and 00 Z3...
So yes. Well for me at least.

The only comment she's made on the P is 'oh it doesn't have tints' hehe

shit box car..

Well from a girls point of view, i don t give a sh**about the car and i got a modified car myself..the car doesn t say what kind of man he is...sometimes the guy is a student and has an appartement to pay so it s very understandable...i dont really care about much..i like a guy who can make me laugh..alot of humor, respect, and a guy who doesn t cheat on his g/f...it s not to much to ask?..

When i m in a club a guy comes and talks to me and he listens to what i got to say and doesn t look over my head to see other girls going by it s a pretty good start...

well that s my point of view for now..have a nice day

http://cyn.monchar.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back