ok..help please. 2.7T Passat missing

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think this is a job for

stack1a.gif

karim never took it over 70km/h:p

as you for you, Get out there and look for the car. Even if you take it or steal it back he has the registration. You are in a BAD situation:(

good luck

best day was when I was racing on the highway with karim and luc. i was trying to keep up*tu*

karim was in the passat and luc was in the laguna seca blue mk3 4door BT1.8t.

what a sight on the highway. good times!!!!

No offence, you seem to be young
You should ask these question to an adult in your family that will be able to help you out.
Posting this on a public forum is probably not a good idea

Bob Jones: Dude relax, who cares if he's young, his mother doesn't seem to be able to help and he is asking general advice, if you are not happy with it then dont post in this thread.

brentvw. i can understand what you mean but what exactly is your plan, because legaly the car is his and thats the end of it, so that basically leaves scaring him...

Bob Jones: Dude relax, who cares if he's young, his mother doesn't seem to be able to help and he is asking general advice, if you are not happy with it then dont post in this thread.

brentvw. i can understand what you mean but what exactly is your plan, because legaly the car is his and thats the end of it, so that basically leaves scaring him...

the thing is is that he's asking some stranger (one of us) to scare him (do the dirty work).

and this isn't meant in any bad way, i'm just talking with common sense.

i know..

but i cant Find him iwanted to see if he was still around Mtl and you guys say you see the car so im glad to here that thanks

That is a damn hot car...I used to see it downtown near Crescent st. a lot (I work there). Too bad for your loss. Doubly too bad for your uncle's doings. I don't understand why the car is under his name and not yours...

Heres my question.

Donny seemed to be a older guy wen I saw him.Why in gods green earth would his mother buy a car for herself then put it in his name ( he got it as a present everyone knows )

Now if your familly has the bux,why would you want some beat up passat you'll probly not be able to maintain yourself.

So all in all.Ask your mom for a gallardo and close this thread.
For the record donny has probly read this hole thread and is laughing his ass off.

it's for the principle
if a family member tried to rip off my parents he'd be tracked down and would become retarded after the beating he gets

lol.. but its the fact he moves around to much . we cant I cant thats why this thread was started. i wanted to see if the car was around still .. thanks guy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back