FS: Mazda Familia (323) GTR, Stock No. 198 (1993)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JDMMontreal.ca

Shop Representative
Mazda Familia (323) GTR, Stock No. 198 (1993)

- Engine: BP Turbo, DOHC 4Cylinder 16Valve
- Transmission: Full Time 4WD
- Viscous LSD Differential
- Mileage: 108346 Kms
- VIN: BG8Z-400010
- HP: 210
- Front Fog Lights
- Rear Wiper
- Rear Spoiler
- Power Windows
- Power Locks
- Power Folding Mirrors
- Steering Wheel Tilt
- Aftermarket Wheels 15"
- Leather / Suede Seats
- Razo Shift Knob
- Air Conditioning
- Addzest CD Player
- Rear Strut Tower Bar
- Front Strut Tower Bar
- Cusco Adjustable Suspensions
- Turbo Timer
- Price: $11500

SilverMazdaGTR001.jpg

SilverMazdaGTR002.jpg

SilverMazdaGTR003.jpg

SilverMazdaGTR004.jpg

SilverMazdaGTR005.jpg

SilverMazdaGTR006.jpg

SilverMazdaGTR007.jpg

SilverMazdaGTR008.jpg

SilverMazdaGTR009.jpg

SilverMazdaGTR010.jpg

SilverMazdaGTR011.jpg

SilverMazdaGTR014.jpg

SilverMazdaGTR015.jpg

SilverMazdaGTR016.jpg

SilverMazdaGTR017.jpg

SilverMazdaGTR018.jpg

SilverMazdaGTR019.jpg

SilverMazdaGTR020.jpg

SilverMazdaGTR021.jpg

SilverMazdaGTR022.jpg

SilverMazdaGTR023.jpg

SilverMazdaGTR024.jpg

danmmmm!! this the cleannest car i havent seen !!!! . this guy is a trustable person !!! sick car!!! ... keep it up buddy

danmmmm!! this the cleannest car i havent seen !!!! . this guy is a trustable person !!! sick car!!! ... keep it up buddy
Thanks man :)

We have one more Mazda GTR and one GTX vehicles available in stock. Pictures of these will be posted shortly.

Thanks,
Nesar

woot!! very clean and very nice!! but I have a question...Why everybody love those cars so much? what they have so special?

woot!! very clean and very nice!! but I have a question...Why everybody love those cars so much? what they have so special?

These vehicles are very special because first of all not a whole lot of them were built. Consider yourself lucky to get your hands on one. :)
Secondly, Mazda built these vehicles specifically with the purpose of participating in the WRC (World Rally Championship). These vehicles features a stronger gearbox than the GTX version. Aggressive front bumpers with lip and fog lights. Hood has vents and wheels with 5 lugs. The engine has stronger internals compared to the GTX version as well as a larger turbo.
These are some of the highlights on these vehicles to make it a special one. :bigup:

These vehicles are very special because first of all not a whole lot of them were built. Consider yourself lucky to get your hands on one. :)
Secondly, Mazda built these vehicles specifically with the purpose of participating in the WRC (World Rally Championship). These vehicles features a stronger gearbox than the GTX version. Aggressive front bumpers with lip and fog lights. Hood has vents and wheels with 5 lugs. The engine has stronger internals compared to the GTX version as well as a larger turbo.
These are some of the highlights on these vehicles to make it a special one. :bigup:

NICE! thank you for the awnser:bigup: and free bump for a nice ride!

Oooooooooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

We tried following a slightly moded gtx the other day in my friends Sti and had trouble following him through turns...those things are go-karts, im definately gonna have one 1 day. I have all the WRC clips of each year the gtx/gtr was raced and it was running neer first with the lancia's and dominated the Impreza's several times

We tried following a slightly moded gtx the other day in my friends Sti and had trouble following him through turns...those things are go-karts, im definately gonna have one 1 day. I have all the WRC clips of each year the gtx/gtr was raced and it was running neer first with the lancia's and dominated the Impreza's several times
Would you mind sending me some of those clips. I would love to see these vehicles in action.
Thanks. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back