Fender Roller

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^ actually it's directly related to width and offset rather than size of lip... of course a wider/ lower offset wheel would have a larger lip than the same wheel in a narrower/ higher offset... but it's also possible to have a 10" wide wheel with no lip at all...

I disagree, when you don't need to roll your fenders, your wheels don't fit right.

i gotta say that i disagree. there's a reason why we call it whore/ gangsta/ nazi fitment. cuz we're fitting wheels that are not normally meant to be fit on a certain car... and that's where the beauty of it comes from... but then again don't get me started on the nissan designers who gave us fwd offset rims on our rwd 240sx's.

anyways, fitment is subjective... all a matter of personal taste (but personally i believe a lot of ppl's taste suck lol)

Services

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Yanick: [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]yanick_tecniaa@videotron.ca[/FONT]

5123cc90.jpg
510d5c80.jpg

i gotta say that i disagree. there's a reason why we call it whore/ gangsta/ nazi fitment. cuz we're fitting wheels that are not normally meant to be fit on a certain car... and that's where the beauty of it comes from... but then again don't get me started on the nissan designers who gave us fwd offset rims on our rwd 240sx's.

anyways, fitment is subjective... all a matter of personal taste (but personally i believe a lot of ppl's taste suck lol)

redneck fitement ftw

Bon bien j'ai l'outil si ils y en a qui ont besoin de ce service je suis la !!!!

Stef

une choses que j'ai toujours pas compris c'est comment tu peut trop rouler?

ok si tu pull les ailes tu peut trop les sortir pis pas avoir un bon résultat mais quand tu roule la seul choses c'est la lips qui va être plate contre l'intérieur de l'aile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back