OFFICIAL 'To the *insert car* on *insert street/highway, *insert message* ' thread

To the white mazda3 (or mazdaspeed) on the 40 east at around 12:30.. LOL
Anyone know who this is? It has a "<3 Haters" sticker, black rims, aftermarket exhaust.

I know the guy, i dont think he's on MR tho. What happend?

To the black caliber srt 4 on the 40 est @ 430 AM. Nice! (white 370z)

Is SRB still alive?

haha you know, i was wondering the same thing

to the black 2008+ SI with the yellow fogs on university and rene lesveque like 30 mins ago, i turned my fog lights on just for you hehe

to the 2004 or wtv eclipse smashed on the onramp from the 720 to the 10, you must of been drunk....

gd night

To the white mazda3 (or mazdaspeed) on the 40 east at around 12:30.. LOL
Anyone know who this is? It has a "<3 Haters" sticker, black rims, aftermarket exhaust.

i see this guy around all the time. he's got a mazda3 sport i believe. kind of a fool, what'd he do?

i see this guy around all the time. he's got a mazda3 sport i believe. kind of a fool, what'd he do?

He was driving at an inch from my back bumper following me on the overpass leaving the famous players, and then got beside me on the highway and kept doing solo pulls beside me, then slowing down so I'd catch up. I thought he was joking at first, but then I saw this foolish look on his face and realized he was being completely serious.

So the next time he started doing a pull, I accelerated, leaving him behind very fast. I thought he would get the message..

For the next few minutes he kept getting beside me and doing solo pulls. It was incredibly annoying, and very reckless.

Is he on here?

I think that's the same Mazda 3 that tried to race me. It was slow as fck and I even gave him a head start.

He was driving at an inch from my back bumper following me on the overpass leaving the famous players, and then got beside me on the highway and kept doing solo pulls beside me, then slowing down so I'd catch up. I thought he was joking at first, but then I saw this foolish look on his face and realized he was being completely serious.

So the next time he started doing a pull, I accelerated, leaving him behind very fast. I thought he would get the message..

For the next few minutes he kept getting beside me and doing solo pulls. It was incredibly annoying, and very reckless.

Is he on here?

I know the guy.. not on here.

Is he on here?

yeah dude, he's always doing the same thing to me. i don't know what he's trying to prove or to who, but he's not outrunning anybody.

that and the moron's always doing like 80 through school zones.

to the white aston martin vantage today on the 15N and 40E.
YvEN9.png

Is he on here?

I spoke to him today, he thought you were me... lol

Is he on here?

Don't confuse this retard for the white mazdaspeed 3 with the I <3 Haters, unless they were the same.

I think I know who you're talking about too, white Mazda 3 hatch with a speed3 spoiler and black vinyl roof? Dude does burnouts for fun like an retard. I've seen him in the Beaconsfield area and parts of the west island.

This makes these two cars look identical but they are far from it.

I don't think the speed3 owner is on here at all but I'm sure he has an account.

As for the alleged mz3 hoon, well he brings shame to my car :/

To the red Mazda3 with hid's on the 40...Why you following me an inch from my bumper when obviously I cant change lane? How many hp's does the hid add to your supercar? Could've give you a taste of your own medecine but I wasnt feeling it.

Don't confuse this retard for the white mazdaspeed 3 with the I <3 Haters, unless they were the same.

I think I know who you're talking about too, white Mazda 3 hatch with a speed3 spoiler and black vinyl roof? Dude does burnouts for fun like an retard. I've seen him in the Beaconsfield area and parts of the west island.

I don't think the speed3 owner is on here at all but I'm sure he has an account.

Haha no shame to the car, it doesn't matter what car he was driving. He could've been driving a Porsche, he was still acting like a jackass.

Actually makes sense though, if he thought I was a buddy of his, I could see the joke i guess, but it was still really annoying lol

Haha no shame to the car, it doesn't matter what car he was driving. He could've been driving a Porsche, he was still acting like a jackass.

Actually makes sense though, if he thought I was a buddy of his, I could see the joke i guess, but it was still really annoying lol

Yea of course but its still sad considering my car is already labeled as one of the ti-coune cars of choice :( meh wtv

To the red Mazda3 with hid's on the 40...Why you following me an inch from my bumper when obviously I cant change lane? How many hp's does the hid add to your supercar? Could've give you a taste of your own medecine but I wasnt feeling it.

And this guy is proving my point lol fuuuuuuuuuuuuuu shitty mazda 3 drivers lol

Putting this here. Spotted yesterday:

Spotted a grey/charcoal 1st Gen Mazda 3, with a UR sticker on the top left corner (and another smaller green sticker beside it) on the 132 this morning, going towards the Mercier bridge.

I was in the steel blue E46. I switched lanes in front of you cause the light turned green, and the people in my lane hadn't started moving yet, and you were accelerating really slow. I have no effing clue why you accelerated to catch up to me, and pass me at 120-130 km/h. I hope your penis feels better now.

yeah dude, he's always doing the same thing to me. i don't know what he's trying to prove or to who, but he's not outrunning anybody.

that and the moron's always doing like 80 through school zones.

Yeah, I know the guy with the speed3 (yellow fogs, i<3haters sticker, cobb sticker on front bumper, etc) and this doesn't sound like him.

Back