OFFICIAL 'To the *insert car* on *insert street/highway, *insert message* ' thread

I never said that but when I did, i wasnt surrounded by 300 cars in full blown traffic. i dont wish anybody to get rammed, i just said "IF", you're mixing things a bit. the motorcycle vs cars is getting old anyway.

i understand, but technically speaking it does'nt matter if you are doing a 200 km/h on the highway in the evening or lane splitting in 5 o'clock traffic, breaking the law is breaking the law, no ?
actually, in 2018 lane splitting can save a lot of biker's life. so many idiots on their phones, getting rear-ended on a bike is not the most enjoyable thing.

again, personally i don't do it normally, but i've been in situations where the person behind are on their phone and slowly creep at the stop light, so i did skip a couple of cars, or change lane.

i understand, but technically speaking it does'nt matter if you are doing a 200 km/h on the highway in the evening or lane splitting in 5 o'clock traffic, breaking the law is breaking the law, no ?
actually, in 2018 lane splitting can save a lot of biker's life. so many idiots on their phones, getting rear-ended on a bike is not the most enjoyable thing.

again, personally i don't do it normally, but i've been in situations where the person behind are on their phone and slowly creep at the stop light, so i did skip a couple of cars, or change lane.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfM4YUVQ9OA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSlW_xJMfJs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vu4SIhXA_1k

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BiczTfhmuI

I 100% agreeing with you but just want to save you time by pointing out that putting vids to prove your point will never work on a forum since the people you arguing with have already made up their minds and will not ''lose'' their time watching them.

And even more so with people that can't think outside the ''local law box''

I 100% agreeing with you but just want to save you time by pointing out that putting vids to prove your point will never work on a forum since the people you arguing with have already made up their minds and will not ''lose'' their time watching them.

And even more so with people that can't think outside the ''local law box''

i know, but some people are still open to have a decent conversation even if we have different opinions or point of views. there is a saying that i love and it goes : '' i respect your opinion, but i do not share it''.
i did not want to prove a point, but simply to show a reality that some people , who don't ride, might not have taken in perspective.

i do think proper lane splitting is safer (even if illegal in Canada), wether its between the lines or on the left side shoulder, but lane splitting at excessive speed is freaking dumb. and when you play with fire, you most likely will get burned.
i do not wish them any harm, but if an accident is bound to happen then the rider cannot blame anyone but himself (where lane splitting is illegal).
because where filtering is legal, if a car driver cuts a lane splitting motorcycle (wether it's by accident or voluntarely) it is an offense punishable with a fine and demerit point (can be criminally charged if harm is made to the motorcycle rider).

(Page 4 http://lanesplittingislegal.com/assets/docs/CHP-lane-splitting-guidelines-California.pdf )
Messages for Other Vehicle Drivers
1) Lane splitting by motorcycles is not illegal in California when done in a safe and prudent
manner.
2) Motorists should not take it upon themselves to discourage motorcyclists from lane splitting.
3) Intentionally blocking or impeding a motorcyclist in a way that could cause harm to the rider
is illegal (CVC 22400).

4) Opening a vehicle door to impede a motorcycle is illegal (CVC 22517). ''

OMG there should be a list of topics that should be forbidden on MR:

Pitbulls, refugees, mac vs PC, iPhone vs Android, lane-splitting vs pas le doua de lane split, DUI, etc.

WTF?

Ah la la, les gens qui coupent le trafic par l’accotement et klaxonnent ceux qui attendent la voie de sortie pour se tasser...

Crisses de déchets humains. Ceux qui prennent la 730 pour aller à Saint-Constant vont savoir de quoi je parle...

OMG there should be a list of topics that should be forbidden on MR:

Pitbulls, refugees, mac vs PC, iPhone vs Android, lane-splitting vs pas le doua de lane split, DUI, etc.

WTF?

esti que jaime ça, je fais exiprès pour les alimenté ben souvent, pis là jeremi01 se fache :D

To the white cement truck driver on Nazareth who honked at me for "cutting him off": chill the fuck out broseph, you don't own the road.

Here a good lesson that Ive learned not long ago.

Before starting, note that Im a calm driver, respectful and I enjoy having good habit on the road aka CSR wise; Flashers, right line, stops, no-zizag, etc).

Here the story :

I was with the cayenne exiting the highway on the left-lane on the boulevard. In front of me, a nice aston martin going maybe 40 on a 50 zone.
he put his flasher, get on the right line, but too close from the ''gangster'' 300C .
The 300C was pissed, DIDNT look at his blind spot and he came in front of me, no flasher.
He slowed down to the aston speed, so 40 , and I was going 55.
I came near him (speed physics you know) but I did NOT tailgate him, I did not flash him or horn him. Nothing.

He get back on the right lane in front of the Aston , no flasher and start getting beef with the Aston.

Then come back near me.

I was kind of pissed, he cut me, he didnt look at his blind spot, no flasher, etc.

So here what I did. : I put my flasher right/left/right/left/right/left.

he starting following me in the middle of the blv ( you know white lines under his car).

At the red light ask me to get my window down, and : ''T'as tu un problème man ?""

- Ouais, tu ma couper sans flasher pcq tu était pissed apres la Aston martin. Check dont tes angles morts''
- On a passive/agressive/calm/violent way (like a pshyco) : ''ok sort de ton char, ma te montrer comme vivre, m'a tarranger le portrait''
- I suddently realize that this guy was not normal. threaten me for his fck error. Not because hes offended that makes him right...
- So I poussy out for good reason ( kids and wife and common sense ) , I said, : '' no man, tu as tout wrong, cest un code pour dire que ton char est vraiment nice, et je pensais faire une petit pull à la lumière''
- We spoke like 2 minutes, yeah the light was green, but it was 10.30 pm, no body on the road. He said that Ive tailgated him. No shit doc, you cut me !!!.
- He followed me very slowly, he was looking somewhat like a psycho.

So the day after, I call my good bud who's a officer, and send him the video with sound and the licence number .
I did NOT file a claim or whats over for this, but only ask if I should be worried. Because, if I ever see this guy again, no wife/children, I could get very angry. And the end he threaten me for his mistake !

Because my friend can't tell any information about someone , he simply tell me : '' il est connu par nous, si tu le croise laisse le ''.

Damn, that day Ive learned, that no matter how gentle you try to warn someone for their stupidity, you could get in trouble.

live and let live ??? With gansta cars, I would say yes.

Would have been funny if you knocked him out after he initiated all of it and acted all tough. 300C and G35 are the cars of choice for wannabe thugs that want to ball on a budget.

(no disrespect to Masaker, some good dudes drive G35s too)

To the beige '80's 300zx Z31 with a huge fart can on the 20 west! The face you made when i walked you with my Trax was priceless!
But you were cool about it and gave me a thumbs up!

.... sent from my boomstick!

To the beige '80's 300zx Z31 with a huge fart can on the 20 west! The face you made when i walked you with my Trax was priceless!
But you were cool about it and gave me a thumbs up!

.... sent from my boomstick!
with a Trax?? aren't those things slow af?

lol il faut être slow en criss pour se faire passer par un trax lol...
Dimanche, rendu au qc en revenant des états unis, un malade en trax a roule de la frontière jusqu'à la 30 a 150.

C'était le fun de l'utiliser comme appât pour police

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk

This guy wins for biggest douche on the road. Multiple times driving on the shoulder, no turn signals, in heavy stop and go.

HIDs in halogens buckets to boot.

20181010_161047.jpg

Le monde savent pu c’est quoi une auto en bas de 150hp...

À une intersection quand t’es le seul en bas de 150hp et que tout le monde autours en à 200+ ben oui tu vas pas décoller aussi. C’est pas une raison pour me coller au cul et me klaxonner, compris mr en Endeavor sur Montarville?

je confess que ca fait un boutte en criss que je n'ai pas pogné un cave! au moins 1 mois, et je suis allé à Quebec dans ce mois.

That was a good month.

disons que ca prend pas la tete a papineau pour comprendre que les caves yen a partout et que ca va selon la quantité de gens et non de l'endroit.

Si tu me colles au cul et que je me tasse pour te laisser passer... DÉPASSE.

Reste pas dans mon angle mort à t’ajuster à ma vitesse -1 maudit creton.

Backstory: roule 110 a gauche pour depasser un camion, petit vus arrive dans mon cul, je me tasse a droite et baisse a 105, petit vus reste ou il etait et dépasse pas. En restant a 105 j’ai fini par rattraper une minivan qui roulait a 100 et j’ai dû freiner parce que creton ajustait sa vitesse à la mienne.

Si tu me colles au cul et que je me tasse pour te laisser passer... DÉPASSE.

Reste pas dans mon angle mort à t’ajuster à ma vitesse -1 maudit creton.

Backstory: roule 110 a gauche pour depasser un camion, petit vus arrive dans mon cul, je me tasse a droite et baisse a 105, petit vus reste ou il etait et dépasse pas. En restant a 105 j’ai fini par rattraper une minivan qui roulait a 100 et j’ai dû freiner parce que creton ajustait sa vitesse à la mienne.

Dude va voir le premier post de ce thread et remarque que c’est pas un thread pour road rage sur MR.

D’ailleurs essaye ça pour le fun:

Roule à 100 sur le cruise tu vas vivre plus longtemps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back