So Where Did All Our Parking Money Go To ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gee what a surprise, more money pissed away. :rolleyes: A big part o fthat 50 million should have gone in the pockets of the people not fixing our roads instead.

puis apres on demande souvent comment tu peux avoir les maisons et les chars comme a westmount ou dans le coin de mont royal.

chaque fois j ai dit a mes parents que les gouvernement quebecois et canadien sont les meme crosseurs que dans les autre pays .

puis mes parents sont toujours , nooo , nooo , tu comprends pas . ici , tout est controller.
*blah**blah**blah**blah**blah*

oui oui . mon cul tout est controller.

c est les stii crosseur encore plus pire que jamais. :squintfin

comme l anne 2008 , je pays mes taxes , j habitte seul. ma salaire minimal, je pays mon app etc etc . puis en retour des taxe je recois quoi? je recois un papier que je besoins encore retourne 18$ .

aaa j envis de finir mes etudes plus vite !!!!:squintfin

You could have just quoted the whole thing considering it's like a 2 liner article...

So why does the city give me the ticket if I'm at fault? The fuckers who give you that 40$ fine seem to be driving city of Montreal cars (no sarcasm, I want to know if were paying people to collect money for a private company).

Hey, I clicked the extra paycheck link in your sig and I don't know if it's your website, but there are so many typos, it's not even funny. It makes a scam look even more scammy.

en plus , j ai lu dans journal de mtl , que l argent des tickets donne 3.5% de tout la budget de montreal . :run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run:

What CAN we do? We are in no position of power.

I love how everyone is always saying we won't do anything about it, and yet, does not suggest any actions we could take.

Last edited:
revolution

I agree. I for one i'm down for a revolt and if it so happens to be auto related to get people moving then so be it. Enough corruption Tabernak!
In addition, if the bikers can do it (in regards to SAAQ raises etc...) then why not start something relating to this.

I agree. I for one i'm down for a revolt and if it so happens to be auto related to get people moving then so be it. Enough corruption Tabernak!
In addition, if the bikers can do it (in regards to SAAQ raises etc...) then why not start something relating to this.

Start a Blog
Make a FaceBook page
Make a YouTube Vid

Then send the links to the Gazette, CTV, CBC

Get our points across, the government goes by the "Silence is Golden" rule, meaning if no one complains, then they have the right to continue what they are doing ...they take us for sheeps !

there is a story about this in the JdM today, a UQAM prof did a stdy on this and he had all this information and someone from the city just denied everything....wow newspapers are useful for gvt corruption. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back