A quel jeux vous jouez ces temps citte les gars

That Annoy me because I bought a Challenger.
I freaking love tanks.

I think the people left because of the Sync issue most of the payer play PVE and the grind.

also
The new patch of world of tank are good. and people now get interest on the new beta from Gaijin.

new competitor.
Crossout

like World of tank. But you build your own Mad max like pickup truck or tanks with parts.
Add Canon missile rocket Machine gun the way you want.

I have 4 tier 9s, ready for 10s, I am in one of the top clans and we are just deserting the game because its stale and the balance is totally off at high tier yet they are throwing the tier 10 next patch just for the $$$.

Clash of clan , pasmal le seul jeu que jai ltemps de jouer puisque jpeux faire une tite attaque nimporte ou et que jai de besoin de juste 8minute par 2jour pour completer mes 2 attaques de war.

Sinon.. Dayz . jai jouer unpeut sur lexperimental 0.60 avec le nouveau render. Damn cest smooth!

Quelqu'un a jouer au niveau doom?

Jai jamais jouer a cet série de jeu mais ca l'aire quand meme bon! Kk1 a des feedback?

J'ai joué beaucoup a Doom 1 et 2, meme récamment au mod Brutal Doom 2.0

J'ai acheté le nouveau doom hier et j'aime bien, c'est toujours dans l'esprit de la série Doom, j'ai pas joué des tonnes alors jpeux pas donner un review approfondi

Si tu aimes le genre FPS-Alien do it.

J'suis retromber dans WarThunder.

f3a6a59.jpg
f4797d2.jpg

Back