Audi S4 2010 ? RS4 2008 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The chip right now isn't a real flashing the ECU as they haven't found a way to hack the security barriers yet. It's a simple piggy-back module... made by MTM and I believe that APR also is on it's way to release it (I'm not sure for the latter). I'd say the 2010 S4, it seems to be a better RS4 in overall... (Except for the prestige of having a RS4!).

Technology wise, the S4 seems to be much better as well... According to reviews...

Surprisingly, at first when the S4 was released, I believe the RS4 was still more popular, however after few months, the popularity vote switched around!

I'd personally go for the 2010 S4 if I was in the market for one at the moment!

The RS4 is awesome to drive and yeah the wow factor and all. But the S4 is a blast to drive. With the SC it starts pulling hard early, and keeps pulling all the way up. Why not go to a dealer and test drive both and see which one you prefer?

I personally would get the S4. New engine, design (interior, exterior), tech gadgets.

Coming from an sti I think you migth find the RS4 to be limited in the power departement. Handling/brakes are amazing, interior exterior look too, the engine though doesn't deliver the punch you'd expect.

The new s4 with bolt-ons (if it delivers what it should) will probably destroy it in a straigth-line but everything else is lacking.

Another option you migth want to consider is a 335xi.

Personnaly I'd go c63amg no need for awd when you have a beautifull 6.2l v8!

I too would go for a C63 over both of these cars.

You can't say anything negative about either of the Audis, but between them, I would prefer the new S4 for myself.

Here is a c63 that is in the MB West island showroom:

mercoooo.jpg

S4 will be faster than a 35 000km RS4 because of carbon build up problem
S4 with MTM or APR chip will "kill" the RS4

on Youtube search for :
C63 AMG vs LEXUS ISF vs AUDI S4 B8 vs AUDI RS4 B7 - 2009

The stock S4 seems even if not faster than the RS4

Personellement, recherches un peu sur les Rs4.

Elles souvrent tous de dépots de carbon car L'injecteur est direct dans la chambre de combustion et non en arriere des valves d'intake.

Il y en a beaucoup qui perdent 50 hp

Beaucoup de Rs4 on été sur le dyno et ont sortis des output dans les 280 whp

C'est dans les environs d'un A4 avec un gros turbo !

Super beau look, mais c'est pas un machine et ca n'a pas le potentiel d'une machine de guerre...

Ça dépend vraiment de tes besoins...

Exact, rs4 owner seem to have a lot of trouble with carbon buildup, just be advised youll have to clean the engine with auto rx at oil change !!

RS4 no brainer.
b8 s4 lacks sound, excitement, a v8 and looks plain boring. Already that the rs lacks it compared to its competitors.
My choice for rs4, is high revving v8 engine sound, great exhaust note, holds its depreciation value (has already depreciated in 2 years), wide body, 8 piston brakes, and i forgot exclusivity and rarity.

I never had a thing for forced induction. I really like the NA feel. Its not how fast you can get to 60 but how you "feel to 60" thats important to me.

rs4 all the way. The engine on that rs4 is a high-revving engine from factory, its a beast. The rs4 looks and feels amazing. Also, for a 2010 s4, you have to factor in how much you are paying for the 2010 status, where the 2008 rs4 been there for 2 years, so the price should be about right what you should pay for.

Rs4 + magnaflow exaust + a chip = sex. Pure sex.

x10

shuttle dream car,fits bikes too

ff to 4 mins

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyJ47jJRJ8o"]YouTube- Mercedes Benz SL63 AMG safety - C63 AMG Estate medical[/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyJ47jJRJ8o"]YouTube- Mercedes Benz SL63 AMG safety - C63 AMG Estate medical[/ame]

27_Vath_V63RS_Mercedes_Benz_C63_AMG_Estate_5.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back