U laugh U lose

124646725_391568305328502_3892832377386970998_n.jpg

Yesterday was the 50th anniversary of Oregon's attempt to clear a sperm-whale carcass off the beach. The method? Obliteration via 20 cases of dynamite.

This is insane, it's as if the whale was never there afterwards. Some chunks broke some car roofs.

Yesterday was the 50th anniversary of Oregon's attempt to clear a sperm-whale carcass off the beach. The method? Obliteration via 20 cases of dynamite.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6CLumsir34&feature=emb_logo

This is insane, it's as if the whale was never there afterwards. Some chunks broke some car roofs.
As if was never there? Man, there was a big piece that they removed with a bulldozer. I am surprised that so much was left with so much dynamite but probably poor placement.

En fait s'ils le font pas eux même les baleines échouées finissent par exploser toutes seules et ca c'est pas mal plus dirt lol allez voir ca sur youtube c'est un drôle de phénomène.

As if was never there? Man, there was a big piece that they removed with a bulldozer. I am surprised that so much was left with so much dynamite but probably poor placement.

one guy have a big pile of TNT in his shed just in case. that day it see a opportunity to shine and prove to everyone TNT can resolve any issue. he always said that but nobody take him seriously.

TNT guy said;
-But today people will understand my genius I have no time to spare the beach need me the city need me.

He pack the fuck out the Whale every single stick of TNT he had.

-The problem will just vanish in second. he said to the clueless people on the beach.

In his head it was the perfect plan.
He imagine row of Hot woman offering blowjob because of his genius.

Everything was ready. whale stuff with TNT, cables connected and a control unite armed.
He push the bottom with a smile shining on his face. Even more after the dust come down and the whale was gone.
-Finally people will show me THE RESPECT I DESERVE! he said.

The reality hit back once his boss Said -YOU FOOL! You destroy half the car in the car park with whale guts.
it will take days to cleanup. My Cadillac will smell like hell for month. you are fired!

Than someone in the back of the crowd said. -we could just used the city bulldozer.... just saying.

Back