News: Honda Civic 2012

RedLemon

What can I say more than yuukkkkkkkkkkkk

Honda is going downhill!

Sedan:http://auto.sympatico.ca/Photos-espion/4300/honda-civic-2012-les-premieres-images

Les tests entourant la neuvième génération de la Honda Civic viennent tout juste de débuter en plein désert, et nous avons passé la journée à prendre en photo un modèle prototype! À l'origine, cette génération devait être introduite dès l'été 2010, en tant que modèle 2011. Mais en raison des modifications apportées aux réglementations de la Corporate Average Fuel Economy, sans compter les déboires qu'a connus l'industrie en 2009, Honda a dû changer son fusil d'épaule.
Si Coupe:http://vtec.net/news/news-item?news_item_id=921694

One look at the larger, sportier wheels, chrome exhaust tip and the honey-comb grill inserts are enough to tell us this is the Si model! Fortunately, we also got a peek inside and can see sport seats featuring large bolsters, red stitching and a piece of tape over the "Si" on the seat back! We think a spoiler is the only part not yet on this Si prototype.
0910civic.jpg

w_civic_sedan_priddy7.jpg

What can I say more than yuukkkkkkkkkkkk

Honda is going downhill!

Don't get your panties in a bunch.
You can barely see anything and they look a lot like the Civic's we already have...from what I've read they only did a little face-lift.

Last edited:
Hyundai will be the ruler ! mwhaha

Honda lost it when they released the new civic imo... I HATE the look of that model.

If we're on the "they got bigger" subject then I'm afraid it's too late...Every manufacturer is doing it.
2003_mitsubishi_lancer_evolution_VIII_01_m.jpg

mitsubishi-lancer-evolution-gsr-2008-pic238.jpg

While the lancer may have gotten larger, It's still a very very nice looking car.

Lookin at the shape of the front, I think this might be an improvement for the civic.

That as well and hopefully Mitsubishi/Suzuki won't take the same path >_>

Suzuki aint going nowhere so...Even though I wanted to go with something else than a Mazda 3(old gen) or a civic in 2008 when I bought the car I still think they are not going anywhere..Too little sales and a lack of will to sell anything in N/A.

How about we wait until we can actually see it without the camo before making any decisions about it? lol

I wish they would stop making cars so big.

And maybe stop the harsh angles everywhere too.

oh well.

Back