The Official plans and project 2011 Thread!

I do bring gloves and shop towels and dry soap to the track, in case I have to, like, touch something else than the steering wheel.
ivy-queen.jpg
LOL-WUT.jpg

I'm going to get summer tires installed on the WRX. Yoko S-drive. Not intended for track use, well maybe a few sessions here and there when the phallic-compensation-mobile isn't available. I'm toying with the idea of buying better brake pads but I'd need some that are OK (not "great", just "OK") for use on track but don't squeal at all on the street. Suggestions?

Also, swaybars. Maybe. That understeer is killing me.

This must be what I'm hearing:

Maintenant à Rigaud.... sur RDV seulement!!!

Now in Rigaud, by appointment only!

Le courriel est la meilleure facon de nous rejoindre!!!

Cette fds je vais chercher Betty pour traitement du primtemps ,j'ai rien fait de l'hiver....donc opération express....un mix de hard race bushing et poly et mon final drive gear X ..thanks Carl:)

Guys, who's the best local garage/mechanic with track-oriented knowledge for the M3?

Depends on what you need done.
If uts just brakes, lines, tires and suspension work, there are many garages that are close and convinient. If you need specialized work, then you have to chose between accessible and price....
If you drop by the store, i will get you a list of recommendations.

Bon bien ce sujet tire à sa fin... oui l'été arrive... et j'ai même essayé ma bagnole hier et aujourd'hui en allant en autre chez Ikea, pourquoi pas! Maudit que c'est cool et brutal le retour aux bagnoles plus agressives qu'une SX4...

Et puis je n'ai pas vraiment perdu de confort avec les bushings de suspension de type spherical bearing, les amortisseurs étaient déjà montés solides anyway. Sauf que ça va vraiment bien. Hier il me restait à faire l'alignement, une petite job de 30 minutes avec les super plaques que je me suis fait couper l'année dernière. Trop cool comme outil.

Je vais avoir un setup sécuritaire cette année; rollcage, windows nets, firesuit et ma nouvelle acquisition un HANS

IMG_3860.jpg

IMG_3859.jpg

IMG_3858.jpg

P1010211.jpg

P1010208.jpg

Et mon nouveau setup de suspension pour cette année: Moton Clubsport coilovers rear:bigup:

IMG_3857.jpg

comme ca dit ca du couter le MOTON:p

Here is the engines first start , to test if engine was good and good news it is.

as you know this will be my multi even car from drag racing to track days. maybe only thing i will need to change is the fuel cell. don't laugh at frenchy

Back