News: Motorcycle doing 300Km/h in Vancouver...crazy mofo

^ Yeah, I'd still agree with the guy getting a Darwin award for the fact he posted it online, guy's definitely not the brightest around for having done so.

If he hadn't posted it online like an idiot, he would have gotten away with it.

I agree that he did not hurt anyone and he seemed in control, but they can't let someone like this off the hook when it's so public.

Sadly, we need one set of rules for everyone and it's usually unfair to the more able because the rules are set for the less able.

Like I said, we need reasonable standard rules but more flexibility and understanding. Right now the thing that infuriates me is that if you are going 101 you're guilty and there are no questions.

And technically there is no proof that it was him, just some very strong circumstantial evidence. The accused needs to associated without a shadow of doubt to be deemed guilty.

IMO this would be the opportune time to change the course of this road craziness we call traffic law as everybody is focused on it.

Seems to me that someone was late for work! :p

To be honest, it still boggles my mind why people post this on Youtube. If it's 2 AM with no one on the road, it's one thing, but in broad day light with traffic... Not clever.

I can't belive people agree with it..! Haha fuck yeah he got ball.. Is a good drive too.. But fuck just go on circuit. Dont risk everyone life for your fun..!?

I can't belive people agree with it..! Haha fuck yeah he got ball.. Is a good drive too.. But fuck just go on circuit. Dont risk everyone life for your fun..!?

very unlikely you can actually kill someone else with a bike on a highway...

Traffic law =\= criminal law

They don't need to prove beyond a doubt.

sure they do.

speeding 300+ kmh becomes criminal. criminal negligence, dangerous driving, excessive speeding, are all criminal offenses. then they need to prove he was the riding.

nothing to worry about. every superbike owner goes up to 299 and when you've done it enough time its just as normal as riding @ 100. goes up there so fast that you don't even have time to realize your into that kind of speeding. and personally i hate having my helmet squeezing my nose so hard against my face lol so i rather slow down than keep up @ that speed like the dude do in this video. thats reckless driving i admit it but in another case the guy is probably just looking for adrenaline

i stay in 6th and i open it then i look at my gauge and shows up 283 kmh so what ? its only been like a couple seconds that i went accelerating.

don't say its dangerous when you drive a 130 hp car. you just don't know until you own one.

Yeah i'll start shooting randomly in a mall and tell the judge it was for adrenaline =)

Dont say its dangerous to shoot people. You just don't know until you do it.

c'est un medium arai corsair. il était plus tight que sa quand je ler acheter. mais disons que rendu aussi haut en vitesse le vent le repousse sur ma face c'est tout a fait normal.

If your helmet squeeze your nose,then you have a problem.You're running up right,you got the wrong size helmet from the beginning or your helmet internals are done for.

since my motorcycle windshield is tinted i have to stay little upper so thats the main reason. the helmet is properly sized trust me. but at night i can't see shit thru that tinting lol

+ the visor opening on the top are open so i don't know if that has something to do with the air forcing my helmet against my face

c'est un medium arai corsair. il était plus tight que sa quand je ler acheter. mais disons que rendu aussi haut en vitesse le vent le repousse sur ma face c'est tout a fait normal.

no. get properly fitted padding then.

your helmet should not move at all on your head, shouldn't wiggle, shouldn't press up against your nose. doesn't matter how fast you're going.

Back