Photoshoot: JP's MK6 GTI

This photoshoot was taken a couple weeks back? Amirite I was at the Tim Hortons and when I drove by I slowly creeped by to get a close up of that beauty :eek: love it!!

Great work for the pics !! the wheels are amazing , love them. I dont like VW though neither bags ... but overall its been build correctly ! thumbs up.

t'es du moins au courant qu'il s'agit d'une suspension à air ma petite lumière de dash de char ?

lol I love this guy.

Le photoshoot c'est au home depot a pointe claire. La golf je la spot souvent sur James shaw. Cool wheels, I would rock them on my Ae.

lol first time me and my bro see this thread! good to see its mostly positive stuff, apart from some noobs thinking its static :p

je comprend pas le monde. Parce que c'est droppé, slammed, avec des mags que c'est hot? C'est tellement devenu un style typique pour des volkswagens. Je dis pas que la voiture est laid non plus , cest une belle clean GTI blanche.

its simple and clean. Because it doesnt have a big turbo and a terminator wing with a widebody, it can't be nice? Maybe thats what these people like, a simple clean car, and maybe you like riced out civics. At the end of the day, who the fuck cares lol. If you have nothing good to say, dont say it and go use ur comment on something you like lol

Jeez man, people just gotta stop being haters all the time and realize they're not the only people in the world. Everyone has a different taste, If we all loved the same shit, this world would be boring as all hell.

Back