Rant: Cars with big Stickers of make/model

I have to admit, the "Powered by Honda" etc stickers are pretty oldschool....I say that because I used to have a small one on my Prelude back in the day haha.

Everyone remember when windshield banners were all the rage, some guys almost had half their windshield covered lol.

i must admit i use to have one on my taurus......(semi shame) instead of putting powered by ford i used powered by yamaha.....for 20% of people it was obvious (here is the shame)........but for the rest 80% they telle me WTF man your dumb....(and that why i put this sticker on.......that why i call it semi shame from me.....

i would not put powered by honda on a civic, but then it was the trend back in 1999-2000

You should post your rule book so we know how not to offend you. I can't believe people actually care enough to come make a thread to rant about such a ridiculous thing. People have nothing better to do than hate? Like that plasti-dip thread "If you use plasti dip to paint your car, you are retarded blah blah blah".... I think that if you let such a thing get you so worked up, then you are the one with the problem.

Well I'm just laying it out there so people can stop looking like tools.

Basically those stickers says : Im a tool and i want everyone to know it.

And yeah I'm refering to people who usually put them on econoboxes, but I've seen them on preludes,mustangs,etc and its equally poopy looking.

Pretty sure you have a big windshield sticker and you mad.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

i must admit i use to have one on my taurus......(semi shame) instead of putting powered by ford i used powered by yamaha.....for 20% of people it was obvious (here is the shame)........but for the rest 80% they telle me WTF man your dumb....(and that why i put this sticker on.......that why i call it semi shame from me.....

i would not put powered by honda on a civic, but then it was the trend back in 1999-2000

remember the trend when everyone wanted gold plated emblems and exhaust tips lol!

You are excused, because SHOs are cool cars.

j'aime 100x mieux qqn qui met un collant de la marque/modèle de son véhicule plustôt que les collant de familles en bonhomme alumettes.......... criss que c lait c collant là !

mais à mon gout, sur aun véhicule, c'est aucun collant, même pas un ptit collant du dealer qui m'a vendu le char.... je spécifie à l'achat que j'en veut pas de ces collant promo là si non j'prend pas l'char. Les vendeurs trouvent sa weird !

Big stickers are tacky on civics, they're tacky on exotics.

Unless you own some sponsored track car, the extra hp won't do you any good.

Sent from Imperial Star Destroyer Executor

Moi jaime bien la Del sol dans mon coin avec un gros sticker DOHC dans le windshield avant ! sa fait vraiment hot et performant !

Je trouve ca comique parceque je suivais ca ce soir en revenant du travail:

IMAG01y07_zpsf1e591d5.jpg

Il a mit a peu pret tout les stickers dont le thread parle. Manque juste un illest et stick figure family haha

I remember when almost every car in Quebec driven by people from 18-30 got this sticker on their windows

Bad-Boy-Club.jpg

I was laughing at them every time knowing that they had no clue what it means. Then when the meaning of it got around people were ripping it off their cars. lol

you forgot, the shitload of car/trucks with big Harley Davidson stickers ... who gives a fack you like those motorcycles ...

Peut pas etre pire qu'une personne qui monte un char en quelque chose qu'il ne l'est pas!
Exemple: Une Camaro V6 2.8 litres avec un body kit/mags de Iroc-Z avec les stickers OEM.

Moi j`vois pas le problème si justement c`est oem.
C'est comme je te dirais... j'monte une Camaro V6 mais avec l'esthétique d'une Iroc-Z... Ou une Mustang V6 avec l'esthétique d'une Cobra...
Parce que ca existe pas une Iroc-Z V6 et une Cobra V6... Nomsayin?

Moi j`vois pas le problème si justement c`est oem.

jvais te donner un autre exemple: qqun qui se commande une mustang V6 pis qui se fait installer un kit de badge Shelby pis GT500 par le dealer... C'est p-e OEM mais ca reste borderline sacrilege pareil...

Edit: too late me suis fait clancher par Metro666 :D

jvais te donner un autre exemple: qqun qui se commande une mustang V6 pis qui se fait installer un kit de badge Shelby pis GT500 par le dealer... C'est p-e OEM mais ca reste borderline sacrilege pareil...

T'es pardonner haha :D

Non cest sure que pour les badge... cest un gros NON.... mais pour les pièces de body, je ne vois pas le problème sérieusement, souvent c`est juste plus beau

IF you're making your base model look better that's cool. Putting badges of something totally different like a GT500 is another story.

Back