Faillite DPB Napierville: Auction Review

Status
Not open for further replies.
Btw SQ called i need to go fill papers to my municipal police

Sent from my SGH-T999V using Tapatalk 2

Lethalavirex, I was told that to add to our claim, we should all file a complaint with the same officer under the same complaint number, and not multiple complaint numbers.

Can you please send me the officers contact information as well as your complaint number, or incident number by PM? I'll contact the same officer.

Lethalavirex, I was told that to add to our claim, we should all file a complaint with the same officer under the same complaint number, and not multiple complaint numbers.

Can you please send me the officers contact information as well as your complaint number, or incident number by PM? I'll contact the same officer.

I did not go yet to my local police

If you bought something at the auction, please say:
- What you bought with the lot number
- Did you notice the behavior we mentioned above (bid scaling, phantom bids and shelf bids from employees and the famous 117)

I bought:
- Lot 89: Proximity sensor kits, lot of 2.
- I noticed the shady behavior as soon as it started and mentioned it to the people I was with as soon as I saw it. They then continued to watch for the behavior which we saw many times. I was with 5 other people who can all corroborate these facts.

-Lot 174 - jack 12 tonnes
- mentioned behavior in previous posts

Thanks Chris for updating that.
Waiting to hear from lethalavirex then you, Paul and I can decide when and where we're going.

I know people are begging, but don't post it, or PM it, just yet. Soon, but let's be smarter than he thinks we are.

Guys i'm tempted, but I'll be nice and won't even PM it!

But if by the end of the week its not resolved im posting it up!!!

Just for the record tho, the guy usually will only try to solve a problem when shit really hits the fan!!! Thats thru personal experience, and it was an a BIG ticket item!!!!

Guys i'm tempted, but I'll be nice and won't even PM it!

But if by the end of the week its not resolved im posting it up!!!

Just for the record tho, the guy usually will only try to solve a problem when shit really hits the fan!!! Thats thru personal experience, and it was an a BIG ticket item!!!!

Seriously you suck hah

UPDATE:

Just received my auction items by mail. The packaging was fine, but the items have both been opened, one if the items has been tampered with, although it's useable.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the items were sold as "Passive door lock proximity kits", which in fact, they're not! The boxes only contain the receiver, the transmitter and the wiring, no module, power source connections or install instructions are included. Which doesn't make these kits, it makes them parts.

So now we have another issue: Misrepresenting items with false descriptions.

In their current state, they're unusable. Another kit must be purchased and used in conjunction with these parts to form a functioning kit. Not to mention, as per my research, all modules, transmitters and receivers, must be programmed per application.

UPDATE:

Just received my auction items by mail. The packaging was fine, but the items have both been opened, one if the items has been tampered with, although it's useable.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the items were sold as "Passive door lock proximity kits", which in fact, they're not! The boxes only contain the receiver, the transmitter and the wiring, no module, power source connections or install instructions are included. Which doesn't make these kits, it makes them parts.

So now we have another issue: Misrepresenting items with false descriptions.

In their current state, they're unusable. Another kit must be purchased and used in conjunction with these parts to form a functioning kit. Not to mention, as per my research, all modules, transmitters and receivers, must be programmed per application.

wow alot of crap going on with this auction.

Did you have access to the items before bidding? were they sealed before you bid on them and now they are opened? Did you guys have time to inspect them items before bidding or they were not accessible to view?

Ive been to a lot of auctions, and all the time, you can walk around and check the items before hand and before bidding. Usually opened boxes are indicated either with complete of missing parts on a paper next to it.

Also, if you don't have access to the sale items beforehand, the auctioneer is suppose to indicate it as either incomplete kit or missing parts.

OHH btw, I find that this is also taking WAAYY too long for and explanation.
You guys should all go file that police report ASAP to protect yourselves.

If this guy was serious, he would have already posted something here to tell you guys" hey I know some of you are mad, gimme x days/hours and I will give you an explanation"

OR at the very least called the people who bought items.

My guess is, he is either getting lawyered to make a statement that will F all you guys, or avoiding this whole thing.

wow alot of crap going on with this auction.

Did you have access to the items before bidding? were they sealed before you bid on them and now they are opened? Did you guys have time to inspect them items before bidding or they were not accessible to view?

Ive been to a lot of auctions, and all the time, you can walk around and check the items before hand and before bidding. Usually opened boxes are indicated either with complete of missing parts on a paper next to it.

Also, if you don't have access to the sale items beforehand, the auctioneer is suppose to indicate it as either incomplete kit or missing parts.

We did have access to most parts before and during the auction, EXCEPT for electronic items, suck as my passive lock kits, that we're behind the counter, hanging on the wall. I tried to go around the counter and have a closer look, but the woman behind the counter told me it was reserved for staff access only. From all angles that I saw the units from, they looked sealed.

The unites not being sealed isn't a big deal seeing as no essential parts were missing. It's just icing on the cake.

I agree that it has taken way too long to issue a rebuttal statement. It's a clear action on their part: we don't care about the buyers and their problems.

I forgot to mention something on my previous post, the sender's name in the box containing my items was a very interesting one. Let me give you a hint, it has the DPB Napierville address and info, but another name!

The name used matches the tax ID number on the invoices. What this proves:
- this wasn't a bankruptcy auction
- this was a inventory sale in auction format held by a company that purchased the inventory from DPB
- DPB's name in the invoice is irrelevant seeing as the address has been claimed by the sellers ("auctioning") company

Chris and Paul will get a kick out of this one

All of you who want to go to the police with this issue pm me asap.

For all of our benefits, please do not mention the person in question by name~!

Thanks

Oh boy, thanks for that lol Phil!

I just want to put this out there, I will not be saying the name of this person, (although I feel the consumers have the right to know, but that's a different story), nor will I pm it to anyone. Thanks!

I've been told a response will come by the end of the day tomorrow! Thanks for being patient guys.

ca me fait bien rire, on s'entend pour dire que le vendeur est un crosseur mais C'EST TOUJOURS À L'ACHETEUR de décider jusqu'ou il est prêt a miser, c'est UNIQUEMENT a lui que revient la responsabilité de s'informer de la valeur réelle du marché et d'ARRÊTER DE BIDDER si c'est trop cher. c'est facile de s'emporter dans le feu de l'action et le vendeur le sait trop bien, c'est facile d'oublier les frais et taxes qui bump la facture de 20-30%...

si j'annonce un véhicule trop cher, personne est obligé de l'acheter mais y va toujours y en avoir un pour mordre a l'hameçon et se plaindre après en disant " y m'a crossé, vendu bin trop cher". pourtant, qui a eu le dernier mot???

dans ce cas ci, moi aussi je pense qu'il s'agit plus d'une liquidation que d'une faillite. si c'était le cas, ce sont les créanciers qui feraient encan, pas le propriétaire

Quand le gars vend un lot mais il call 5$ pis que finalement c'est 5$ par item et jpnon pour le lot.. Ça c'est de la crosse.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

wow, still nothing?

I'm really believing you guys are going to get powned in this mess... He's gonna reply some BS tonight... people are going to respond, tomorrow is friday, he won't answer, and won't answer to people during the weekend... so basically... screw y'alls!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back