Post your mechanical damages: motor, suspension, etc. 2013 edition!

Silverbullet_crx

So here we go again. Subject back from the dead, 3 years later. So, show us your mechanical damages this year or the past 3 years.

2012: cracked Crx rear engine bay cross member. We dicovered it when we were about to align ther car.

2013: cracked Crane Cams 0012 camshaft on Type-R motor.

Close ups:

Final drive 4.9 gear X dead

25092013535_zpsc22ad2ad.jpg
[/URL]

Deux semaines apres avoir acheté mon Buick le monoleaf rear spring a laché d'un coté... fuck! :p
63055_10151581337102879_461525414_n.jpg

Quelques temps apres je l'ai fait remplacé avec de nouveau bushings neufs!
1379613_10151703200192879_48503668_n.jpg

I don't have a picture but the worst thing that happened to my was loosing the supercharger pulley on my grand prix. It flew off somewhere on the highway and the belt got completely ripped apart and thrown all over the engine bay lol.

There was a loud noise followed by a loud clunk then a few other noises then back to normal but with less power. It was kinda funny when I got home and opened the hood to check.

wow never really thought to take pics, hmm where to start lol

lost waterpump pulley on my topaz, tranny blew apart on my syncro literally, sent con rod through block on my 240sx, bent shift fork on my pulsar, broke disc on my Sonoma, bent vales on my e30, spun a rear bearing on my golf, sent a con rod through my tercel, etc... lol

This is from a while ago, but my old engine ate a turbo once. Happened on a dyno run, there was a small pop like a backfire and the exhaust started smoking. Took the intercooler piping off to find about a liter of oil in it.

un piston a eclaté sur un ka24e.. J'ai reussi a roulé avec pour me rendre au garage... une bonne demi heure... le rod tapait dans le bore, et ca a finalement fait un trou dans le bore, le prestone s'est ramassé en bas..

I have a picture somewhere, rear driver shock went through the whole car in the E46 wagon. That was not cooool

prior 2013 with my s14
-2 walls
-broked intercooler piping and fixed it with duct tape
-ripped off the FR shock tower
- a couple of accidents ...

2013 with my ae86

- Flipping the car . including bent suspension part .

Rien de bien spectaculaire mais une bonne occasion de passer un message...

Un shock de défoncé sur mon JKU 2012 avec a peine 33 000 km.

Le technicien de joliette dodge jeep n'a pas voulu le remplacer en disant que c'était de l'antirouille qui coulait... Aucun respect pont la sécurité des gens qui achètent leurs véhicules.

image_zpsedb3dd86.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
image_zps65efaa7e.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
image_zpsb037da1a.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
image_zpsc7408440.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Back