Recours collectif contre Mazda et le système Sky Activ

Ma blonde a une 3 skyactiv 2013 et c'est vrai que c'est pas impressionnant, mais elle fais juste de la ville

J'ai un 3 Sport MT Sky activ 2012 et j'ai une moyenne de 9,12 en le chauffant en retardé.
J'ai fait Ogunquit-Boston-Quebec one shot et j'ai fini avec 6,78l/100 avec le char plein de stock, 4 gars et l'air clim au fond.
Je crois que les chiffres de mazda sont pas si loin de la réalité en condition parfaite...

Jme souviens de ca, RX8 claimed 250hp revu a 239hp et Miata NB rated 155hp revu a 142hp...

Come on quote de conso sur la feuille dans la vitre du char dans la salle de montre, la plupart du temps c'est utopique at best et reproduisable seulement a 80kmh constant, sur le plat, altitude parfaite, humidité parfaite, pas de vent, a 20degrés celsius, rien dans le char a part le conducteur et tous les accessoires & fenetres fermés...

AU moin volks fait le contraire ...

200hp .. Criss sa sur le dyno 193-195 au roue .. wut

You guys sayin' "it's life, deal with it", do you own Mazda stock market shares to be typing with the companies balls so deep down your throat?

When you buy an "econobox", the least it could do it live up to it's economical claims. If this can eventually force Canada to adopt better mandatory testing practices, the more the merrier.

It's not only Mazda, every manufacturer that sells in Canada uses Resources Canada test cycle which is way too optistic. EPA ratings are much more realistic, the same car (Skyactiv 3) is rated at 27/38 or about 6L highway / 8.15L city.

Another example, my wife's car (scion iq) is advertised in Canada at 42/51mpg (4.6l/5.5l), and in the USA it's rated at 36/37 (6.25l per 100). We've averaged 37mpg with the car since new, not even close to the Canadian numbers.

Something really needs to be done about how fuel efficiency is measured and advertised in Canada.

They should also ban advertising in Imperial MPG, I'm kind of sick of seeing Dodge advertising 4500lbs V6 automatics at 46MPG, LOL

Hyundai lost because their speedometers we're off by over 10% wich falsefied the readings...so you tought you did more mileage than you actually did

Sent from my SGH-I547C using Tapatalk

All these cars don't get anywhere close to advertise mileage unless you're in a vacuum tube.... Deal with it

Not only that but if you drive in the states you'll see how your car reacts to the road conditions.. whenever I cross over to NY or VT and reset the computer I get almost a L/km more than in Quebec.

Not only that but if you drive in the states you'll see how your car reacts to the road conditions.. whenever I cross over to NY or VT and reset the computer I get almost a L/km more than in Quebec.

lol... bitch please

So in Quebec people want to sue Mazda because the cars aren't getting claimed mileage.

I hate to break it to you, but it's because of your shitty roads.

The best MPG estimates are all here, as far as I know. Most of what I've gotten from this site has been fairly accurate.

http://fueleconomy.gov/

j'ai regardé et les chiffres sont pas mal mieu la dessus.

Possible que volks garde le EPA au canada ?? Parce que la jetta a ma blonde a carément les même chiffre ?

La mazda 3 2014 comparé ce que le dealers a vendu a mon frère ces quand même pas mal plus haut

lol... bitch please

It could be true, but it's NOT the roads, LOL.

I've seen it happen plenty of times, people say they get better mileage on X roads, or after they install a fuel saving gimmick (bigger ground wires, tornado, or those stupid things you plug into the cigarette lighter). They actually get better mileage, but only because they subconsciously and temporarily change their driving style.

They don't realize they're getting better mileage because they're driving differently because they're in the states or because they installed a supposed fuel saving device. Then they think it's true, stop paying attention, go back to old habits, start using more fuel and don't realize it anymore... The proof that it's true, D_Accord resets his trip computer AFTER he crosses the border. If you believe it, it will come true.

But yeah, with all variables equal, you won't get 1L per 100 more in the states than here, and also, you've never driven in Michigan if you think that the highways are better in the USA, there's more patches and vegetation than road on some highways there:laugh:

^ I will correct and explain myself

Part of it is the roads (less pot holes, cracks) so less evasive maneuvers as well as better drivers, meaning I can slap my cruise control on and don't have to worry about a douche jumping into my lane at 100km/h while I'm doing 120km/h

If I know I'm going on a trip longer than 30 min straight highway driving I always reset my computer and time and time again I notice better fuel economy. Let's just say I go to the US at least twice a week for work so it's not because I tried it a few times, I've been doing this since 2010. As for Michigan I can't say

^ I will correct and explain myself

Part of it is the roads (less pot holes, cracks) so less evasive maneuvers as well as better drivers, meaning I can slap my cruise control on and don't have to worry about a douche jumping into my lane at 100km/h while I'm doing 120km/h

If I know I'm going on a trip longer than 30 min straight highway driving I always reset my computer and time and time again I notice better fuel economy. Let's just say I go to the US at least twice a week for work so it's not because I tried it a few times, I've been doing this since 2010. As for Michigan I can't say

For sure the first few hours in the US is mainly sparsely populated rural areas, so yeah, there's less people and less odds that someone will jump into your lane. Once you get within a couple of hours of any big city or urban area, it's the same thing as here, potholes, cracks, and people jumping in your lanes. New Jersey turnpike makes driving in Montreal a vacation.

People from Quebec are bound to drive slower in USA just in fear of the traffic cops, that's probably most of it right there... it's a big difference from 109 to 125km/h.

You can't drive at 125 and expect to get the fuel efficiency numbers representing driving at 95-100 either...

Back