Inform me about "work from home"

^^

Jme suis toujours demandé si les filles qui font ca réussissent à faire du cash lolll

J'espère bien calvers faire des shits sur cam devant 20 millions de personnes à temps plein faut le vouloir...

OP: forget about the 'work from home' bs. You're simply trading your time for little money. It's very limited. Start your own online business and automatize as much as possible. Scalability is key! It's not as easy as it was a few years ago, but there is still plenty of opportunities.

OP: forget about the 'work from home' bs. You're simply trading your time for little money. It's very limited. Start your own online business and automatize as much as possible. Scalability is key! It's not as easy as it was a few years ago, but there is still plenty of opportunities.
sounds like someone's been reading MJ Demarcos book......

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk

sounds like someone's been reading MJ Demarcos book......

Never heard about this guy... It's just business 101.

And I'm talking from experience. When I was in university I started a graphic design "business", but I was just really doing freelance (website design and business cards mostly) and my income was limited by my time. I also hated dealing with clients who were wasting my time.

I then started looking into affiliate marketing and I was making websites for my own business. I made some good money and took the logical next step by creating my own digital products and having other affiliates sell them for me. Made even more money...

Eventually, I got bored of the whole thing, and it wasn't satisfying work at all, so I sold most of my sites and products and moved on to something else. I still have a couple of sites that are still generating a little side income years later and that require literally zero maintenance (no updates, no customer service, nothing at all).

Never heard about this guy... It's just business 101.

And I'm talking from experience. When I was in university I started a graphic design "business", but I was just really doing freelance (website design and business cards mostly) and my income was limited by my time. I also hated dealing with clients who were wasting my time.

I then started looking into affiliate marketing and I was making websites for my own business. I made some good money and took the logical next step by creating my own digital products and having other affiliates sell them for me. Made even more money...

Eventually, I got bored of the whole thing, and it wasn't satisfying work at all, so I sold most of my sites and products and moved on to something else. I still have a couple of sites that are still generating a little side income years later and that require literally zero maintenance (no updates, no customer service, nothing at all).
Millionaire Fastlane by MJ Demarco. Discusses most of what you're talking about. He went about building his businesses in a similar fashion. good read.

I know its already been told, but I want to bring the topic on a more serious note.............Network Marketing...................*(my body is prepare to receive all the bashing on the planet)*

Before I start , I want to say that's its sad that some ¨leaders¨ in some huge company like ...acn...primerica,visalus or herbalife act like shit , treat people like shit and promise a ton of BULLSHIT. and the way they work doesn't help anyone.

personally I've been involve in the MLM/Direct sales(call it whatever you want) industry for 5 years now, im very happy with it.

I highly recommend it.

I will not tell you that you will buy a Yatch after 3 months........probably that in your first years you will make close to no money. but you will learn the profession, second years , you will start to making it happen ( maybe 1000$ per month) and 3rd years if you are really serious you can make a living with it or a very good part time income. if you have very long term vision ( 5 years to 15 years) yeah you can build a business that will bring you over 200 000$ .......but you have to be willing to go the extra mile, to work really hard on it and there's no guarantee that it will happen, you are paid on nothing else then your result it can scare the hell out of you , or motivate you.

its not a ¨Quick money scheme¨ , its not easy either, its a real business model, that you have to work hard to make it happen, the perk is that the risk and investment are very low, and the reward can be big.

So, yeah if you guys want to talk about it without bashing it ,im in, if its just to bash the whole MLM industry plz , pass your turn.

Here are some sources with informations about the mlm industry.

http://www.dsa.org//
www.businessforhome.org

if you want to connect with me personally , pm me.

10435830_722918091083753_110280576321787586_n.jpg

Back