Bébé thread

Fait toi s'en pas je suis sur qu'après 4-5 couches tu va avoir repris le beat asser vite!

Dans mon cas les points clés je pense c'est:

Rien à porter de main du p’tit qu’il pourrait foutre à terre (ou dans sa couche pleine)
Tout est accessible à porter de main y compris son linge si y’a un dégât
J’ai collé la boîte de baby wipe sur la tablette avec des velcros pour pas qu’elle me reste dans les mains quand je sors les dernières lingettes
Ah pis on se garde toujours un p’tit spot libre pour dropper temporairement la couche pleine… On a pas toujours le temps de wraper la couche en beau petit paquet cadeau pendant que le p’tit a le cul à l’air

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181030/f43c2513eab9e1496d75ae370c3dd9fa.jpg

Je ne serait jamais capable de vivre avec des avions qui ne vont pas dans le même sens...

Suis-je le seul ici qui voudrait que l'Halloween soit déplacé pour que ce soit toujours le dernier vendredi ou samedi du mois d'Octobre...

Esti que c'est la mort question logistique avec les enfants un mercredi soir de semaine, surtout quand les deux parents travaillent

Noël et le Jour de l’an aussi tant qu'à y être. Je travaille toujours les 24,26, 31 et le 2 janvier. On met ça les deux derniers samedi de décembre.

Fffooootttt
4664a4ad8b02b98fd95b2732507f6147.jpg

Envoyé de mon Pixel 2 en utilisant Tapatalk

Haven't updated in a while, our daughter was born yesterday at 5:12 p.m after 4 days of labor, they finally admitted us, after sending us home 3 times. My girlfriend started contractions Monday morning, she was able to take the pain. Monday night, she kept waking up during the night because the pain was so bad. Tuesday morning we come to Lakeshore, babies heart rate is amazing, contractions are not close enough to admit her, she was only dilated one centimeter. We go home, it's Wednesday morning, my girlfriend hasn't slept since Monday, she is in major pain, come back to the hospital, sorry not dilated enough, go walk for 2 hours! So we do our walking around, she is now dilated, fucking crying in pain, sorry but you are not in active labor. Go home... We go home and she is in excruciating pain, in tears her back is fucking killing her, no sleep since Monday, we come back at 5 a.m, she is open 4 centimeters, they admit us. They give her an epidural, and she dilated to 5 centimeters over a couple of hours. Give her medication to speed up the contractions, it's working. Contraction every 2 minutes for 60 seconds. It's now 2 p.m still at 5 centimeters. The whole time she was never able to give a natural birth because her pelvis was not big enough for the baby to pass. At 4 p.m they called for a c section, at 5:12 my daughter was born. Her name is Emma and she weighed in at 6 pounds 6 ounces.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Haven't updated in a while, our daughter was born yesterday at 5:12 p.m after 4 days of labor, they finally admitted us, after sending us home 3 times. My girlfriend started contractions Monday morning, she was able to take the pain. Monday night, she kept waking up during the night because the pain was so bad. Tuesday morning we come to Lakeshore, babies heart rate is amazing, contractions are not close enough to admit her, she was only dilated one centimeter. We go home, it's Wednesday morning, my girlfriend hasn't slept since Monday, she is in major pain, come back to the hospital, sorry not dilated enough, go walk for 2 hours! So we do our walking around, she is now dilated, fucking crying in pain, sorry but you are not in active labor. Go home... We go home and she is in excruciating pain, in tears her back is fucking killing her, no sleep since Monday, we come back at 5 a.m, she is open 4 centimeters, they admit us. They give her an epidural, and she dilated to 5 centimeters over a couple of hours. Give her medication to speed up the contractions, it's working. Contraction every 2 minutes for 60 seconds. It's now 2 p.m still at 5 centimeters. The whole time she was never able to give a natural birth because her pelvis was not big enough for the baby to pass. At 4 p.m they called for a c section, at 5:12 my daughter was born. Her name is Emma and she weighed in at 6 pounds 6 ounces.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Congrats bro

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

^^ félécitation et oublie pas, t'as fini de dormir la nuit lol.

Moi j'addore les bébés.... des autres, en tk asteur , je recomancerais pu,
ma fille a 14, elle est autonome est c'est une tres bonne p'tite fille , j'espère que ça va rester comme ça ...
85 et + dans toutes ses notes au secondaire.

Y'a juste desfois qu'elle nous fait des crises d'ados mais je règle ça assé vite !!

Back