aware me on dashcam

you mean front
and rear or two front cams for super wide angle? for the latter i think garmin or papago from taiwan has a good but pricy option.

front and rear

the 0806 looks promising, best price so far is on gearbest but i dont know if they are real or not

dude this is like the 4th thread about dashcams in 2 years. search !!!!!!

G1W I paid 60 bucks last year, he's a vid of me riding the Corvette last summer with it, make sure u put it in 1080p, the quality is stunning, best bang for the buck for sure.

still looking for that douche :

^^ Actually I've seen the BlackVue and pretty bad in my opinion the video quality for the price....
Plus the guy who had it...said it broke later on.
Don't know if worth the money...

Avoid Blackvue. Crap company that fucked a group buy on RFD, crap product. Get an iTronics instead.

If you want a screen (don't know why), best bang for the buck right now is the GW1-C. Capacitor is better than a battery.

Thanks for the tips on the BlackVue guys.

I think I remember that GroupBuy falling out....looks great but I guess it still needs work. I'll keep doing some research

I'm a Hit&Run victim. Red car ran into my door recently while parked.

Anybody has any recommendations for a Dashcam model supporting capture of Hit&Runs while parked ?
I want:
- Parking protection (hit and run)
- Good quality video. Must be able to read license plates when I see stupid drivers passing me dangerously while there is traffic coming at 90kmh on the opposite lane. Same guy does that to me 2 times a week. Always on the same road, always at same time in the day.
- Wide angle to see the side of the car (as much as possible) for hit and run on side of the car.
- GPS Speed tracking
- Front&Rear
- Not too big / something that can be hidden behind mirror. Clean install / no wires visible if possible.

Budget is not really important. I'll find the money, and delay my purchase if required. I don't want to sacrifice quality over price.

This? Lol
49259c882257b1033ec630a99c90dcd4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's only a matter of time before panoramic cameras come to automobile cabin interiors. I suspect those will help with all of thus who would want a "360 degree" view around the car. I've used them in surveillance and they're good... some have great dewarping that allows you to "move around" in the image (even in playback) and helps with investigations.

i received my g1wh two weeks ago, waiting till it gets warmer so i could install it and run the wiring.

will post some vids once everything is up and running

did u hard wired it or used the cigarette lighter adapter?

which micro sd are u using?

youtube quality is garbage. im gonna film random shit tonight and see how's the quality in low lighting conditions

Did u put it in 1080p for my videos on YouTube?

I bought a longer usb lighter cable and I tried to hide as much the wire. The SD card is a Kingston one like everyone recommended in the redflagdeals thread back in the days. It works fine but beware if you get cheap ones it might not work.

did u hard wired it or used the cigarette lighter adapter?

which micro sd are u using?

youtube quality is garbage. im gonna film random shit tonight and see how's the quality in low lighting conditions

go to bestbuy NAW.

Sony class 10 micro sd's are half off. Bought a 16 gig for 11$.

Did u put it in 1080p for my videos on YouTube?

I bought a longer usb lighter cable and I tried to hide as much the wire. The SD card is a Kingston one like everyone recommended in the redflagdeals thread back in the days. It works fine but beware if you get cheap ones it might not work.

where is the cigarette lighter located in the vette? on the 350z the plug is all the way in the back not like most cars where its located in the ash tray on the center console

@bedjer , let us know about that. I heard bad things only.

It's only a matter of time before panoramic cameras come to automobile cabin interiors. I suspect those will help with all of thus who would want a "360 degree" view around the car. I've used them in surveillance and they're good... some have great dewarping that allows you to "move around" in the image (even in playback) and helps with investigations.

Offtopic, but it exists already.
I do not like it, personally. Too confusing even after a while using it.

Back