Ya tu quelq'un qui connait les 930 turbos?

BetaPro

Salut tout le monde, je suis nouveau sur ce forum. Ca c'est mon premier post.

http://www.porscheprestige.com/en/used-car/14459/-911-1985-#main
C'est suppose d'etre une slantnose 930 turbo, mais il a le nez des 930 turbos normales, pourquoi est-ce le cas? Et il n'a pas le turbo non plus, donc est-ce que ca vaut vraiment 135k?
Jsuis aller au dealer une fois deja, mais j'ai pas recu grand infos. Je compte pas vraiment l'acheter mais chui vraiment curieux.

Slant nose? Really? A 135k ?
Ouin...
Donc...de 1 c'est n'est pas un apres les photos.
De 2 ...a ce prix t'achetes 1/3 d'un slantnose.

Le reste du corps est en effect celui du slantnose... Comme tu peux voir en dessous des portes, donc c'est une slantnose sans le slantnose lol. Le volant est aussi celui d'une slantnose. Le fait que le turbo est deleter diminue aussi la valuer oui?

Accidenter et refait avec un devant standard?

Edit: ca dit slant nose delete, mais ca dit pas qu elle est plus turbo???

If the car is indeed factory original, it probably was built through the sunderwishes program, since it has the boxed rockers and side vents of the slant nose... I doubt there was such a thing as a "slant nose delete" option. Then again, I could be wrong... check if it has the M505 option code under the front hood.

The steering wheel is just an aftermarket wheel. It's not the 930S steering wheel that was often optionned on Turbos, slant nose or not.

And slants typically command a 30% premium over a regular Turbo... Not 3 times the price! Price looks ok for an 85, assuming it's a M505 or sunderwishes car.

Last edited:
I didn't know slant were higher on spring bumper cars. On the 1994 964 the non-slantnose are uber rare and way more expensive than slantnoses.

I didn't know slant were higher on spring bumper cars. On the 1994 964 the non-slantnose are uber rare and way more expensive than slantnoses.

Say what?? They only made like 39 1994 Turbo flachbau... The price of a regular 1994 3.6 Turbo is crazy nowadays, but a 1994 flachbau is in a different league price wise!

Got off my lazy ass and pulled up the actual production numbers for the 1994 Turbo:

-Regular coupes: 817 worldwide
-Flachbau: 76 worldwide (10 X83, 15 X84, 12 X84 RHD and 39 X85)

For turbo S in 1994.

The package cars with regular nose is more expensive than the flashblau. Only 17 made

76 flatnose plus 17 package.

I forgot about the 17 Turbo S "package cars" for the US and Canada... Still, the X83 Flachbau is even less common and is unique look wise, as it's the only one inspired by the original slantnose, with its pop-up headlights.

In the end, arguing is pointless as these cars aren't sold publicly. Ever seen one listed on Kijiji? These cars sell between private collectors and prices are rarely disclosed. I would expect them to all be in the same price range, due to very limited production numbers.

Back