Pour ou contre la légalisation ou la décriminalisation du pot?

On fait quoi avec le pot?

• On légalise l'utilisation a des fins récréatives (vente encadrée du gouvernement comme la cigarette)

Votes: 126 68.1%
  • On décriminalise la possession simple (amende seulement)

Votes: 25 13.5%
  • Statu quo

Votes: 16 8.6%
  • On renforcit la loi et les sentences sur l'utilisation de cette substance

Votes: 18 9.7%

• Total voters
^^ It's the part where you overtax a product AND rationalize it that is pure hilarity.

You want to make pot as hard to find, and as expensive as possible, and increase the war on private growers, which has been 100% ineffective for decades over.

Your idea is ludicrously expensive, will make no money, and destroys the entire point of making the thing legal in the first place. This sort of system can only come from someone who has never really dabbled in pot culture at any point.

Why do you think the government want to legalize in the first place? To make it easier and safer to get, legal, and to swim in money. We save money on bullshit prosecutions so why go after private growers like rabid dogs when we're actually looking to getting them to grow for us in order to keep availability up and prices down? Not every grower is a blood thirsty biker, you need to wake up, you have absolutely no idea how weed works.

Your restrictive infrastructure would never work.

^^ It's the part where you overtax a product AND rationalize it that is pure hilarity.

You want to make pot as hard to find as possible, as expensive as possible, and increase the war on private growers, which has been 100% ineffective for decades over.

Your idea is ludicrously expensive, will make no money, and destroys the entire point of making the thing legal in the first place.

lol, pothead gonna pothead

So you (i.e potheads) don't only want to have it legalizes and decriminalized, but also want to be able to grow your own free of taxes or/and buy it legally at a discount, in any amount desired! Maybe even at the depanneur next door, for ages 12 and up ideally and be able to drive while high as a satellite. Next step after that would probably be to make consumption mandatory so everyone's high all the time, everywhere.

What does it cost now? 10$/g? (I have no idea, I don't consume, pot disgusts me)

If it would be say, 25$/g, but legal and very good quality (controlled source, "bio", etc), you wouldn't prefer that? Instead of smoking illegal crap of unknown origin 5 times a week, you smoke twice, but all legal and good quality.

Your assumptions on pot are basically the same as a virgin's assumptions on sex : Ignorant, hilarious, misguided, but real confident.

^^ Actually yea, you did.

So you (i.e potheads) don't only want to have it legalizes and decriminalized, but also want to be able to grow your own free of taxes or/and buy it legally at a discount, in any amount desired! Maybe even at the depanneur next door, for ages 12 and up ideally and be able to drive while high as a satellite. Next step after that would probably be to make consumption mandatory so everyone's high all the time, everywhere.

What does it cost now? 10$/g? (I have no idea, I don't consume, pot disgusts me)

If it would be say, 25$/g, but legal and very good quality (controlled source, "bio", etc), you wouldn't prefer that? Instead of smoking illegal crap of unknown origin 5 times a week, you smoke twice, but all legal and good quality.

Cliffs : "I have no idea, but potheads want everyone to be fucked up all the time, and they want toddlers to smoke pot and they also want to drive high"

That's pretty textbook assumptions right there.

Check it out bro :

https://www.google.ca/?gfe_rd=cr&ei=4h6PVLSYEISi8wfqk4GoBg&gws_rd=ssl#q=assumptions

1. A thing that is accepted as true or as certain to happen, without proof.
"they made certain assumptions about the market"
synonyms: supposition, presumption, belief, expectation, conjecture, speculation, surmise, guess, premise, hypothesis; More

Last edited:
Again, "I have no idea what it is, how it works, what it does and who buys it, but here's how it should be."

I already tried it but that's irrelevant. Your argument seems to be that I have to love pot and consume it frequently in order to make pot-related gov policy suggestions. Which is ridiculous. lol.

But enlighten me. Why would a 2.5 ratio not work or not be fair? Try to put your pot-loving aside for a second, and think from a neutral and economical perspective, what would you suggest?

^^ done, in under a minute. I did use the word "pot" as an all encompassing term for anything pot-related.

How old are you? srs.

This x 2

Sans blague il y quelque année 2 ans moie t ma blonde on fumait régulièrement 2-3 fois semaine
On avait bon contact et toute….réguliere bon stock

Et non on est pas crasseux et toute on a deux job 60k+ en technologie, plus 1 enfant, maison, 2 char, banlieue, etc

C’étais plus pour relaxer 1 / 2 jour semaine et 1 soir la fin de semaine….ma blonde tombe enceinte on décide arrêter pas trouble aucune problème addiction, tout va bien on recommence un peu après naissance….blah bla

Maintenant ma blonde encore enceinte, on fume pus, mais des fois j’en achete entre boys soirée 1x par mois max……et je dirais tabarnack c’Est pus du weed, je m’approche du bad trip, je crois que soit il mette vraiment trop de produit chimique ou il le boost avec d’autre chose. Je suis pus capable c’Est rendu plate de fumée……et on parle a quelqu’un qui a fumé normal pendant 5-6 ans.

2 chose soit mon corps est rendu felouette (possible mais peu probable)
Ou bien le stock est rendu trop chimique (dans mon coin entk)

DONC

Oui je préfèrerais payé 2-3 fois prix que je paye actuellement pour avoir du weed de bonne qualité et que je sais ce que je fume (pas poudre ou fertilisant accoté)….et je suis sur que je suis pas le seul
Donc je dis pas qu’il doivent vendre ça en prix fous mais 20$ pour 1 gramme je vois pas problème. J’Achèterais ca bien plus que d’un revendeur d’un revendeur d’un revendeur qui sais pas pantoute ce qu’il y a entre les main

^^ Actually yea, you did.

"I have no idea, but potheads want everyone to be fucked up all the time, and you want toddlers to smoke pot and drive high"

That's pretty textbook right there.

Check it out bro :

https://www.google.ca/?gfe_rd=cr&ei=4h6PVLSYEISi8wfqk4GoBg&gws_rd=ssl#q=assumptions

1. A thing that is accepted as true or as certain to happen, without proof.
"they made certain assumptions about the market"
synonyms: supposition, presumption, belief, expectation, conjecture, speculation, surmise, guess, premise, hypothesis; More

Really? lol. Reading skills >Thepapi

Follow the conversation. I was not stating facts. And they are not about pot itself. I guess I should of made that phrase simpler (so high people get it also) and use the question mark so it's more obvious.

That was basically a hyperbola (on-purpose exaggeration) conclusion based on some of the pot fanboys' comments were so far, and that should of been read as more of a question.

I already tried it but that's irrelevant. Your argument seems to be that I have to love pot and consume it frequently in order to make pot-related gov policy suggestions. Which is ridiculous. lol.

But enlighten me. Why would a 2.5 ratio not work or not be fair? Try to put your pot-loving aside for a second, and think from a neutral and economical perspective, what would you suggest?

because 2.5x more than what its right now is way to much..
If customers paying 10$/g for something 7-8/10.. they will never pay 25$/g for something 9/5-10/10

This x 2

Sans blague il y quelque année 2 ans moie t ma blonde on fumait régulièrement 2-3 fois semaine

Et non on est pas crasseux et toute on a deux job 60k+ en technologie, plus 1 enfant, maison, 2 char, banlieue, etc

C’étais plus pour relaxer 1 / 2 jour semaine et 1 soir la fin de semaine….ma blonde tombe enceinte on décide arrêter pas trouble aucune problème addiction, tout va bien on recommence un peu après naissance….blah bla

Maintenant ma blonde encore enceinte, on fume pus, mais des fois j’en achete entre boys soirée 1x par mois max……et je dirais tabarnack c’Est pus du weed, je m’approche du bad trip, je crois que soit il mette vraiment trop de produit chimique ou il le boost avec d’autre chose. Je suis pus capable c’Est rendu plate de fumée……et on parle a quelqu’un qui a fumé normal pendant 5-6 ans.

DONC

Oui je préfèrerais payé 2-3 fois prix que je paye actuellement pour avoir du weed de bonne qualité et que je sais ce que je fume (pas poudre ou fertilisant accoté)….et je suis sur que je suis pas le seul
Donc je dis pas qu’il doivent vendre ça en prix fous mais 20$ pour 1 gramme je vois pas problème. J’Achèterais ca bien plus que d’un revendeur d’un revendeur d’un revendeur qui sais pas pantoute ce qu’il y a entre les main

Le pot est plus fort qu'avant c'est certain.

Si j'arrête de fumer pendant 9 mois, un joint de "feuille" va me geler autant qu'un joint de bud en ce moment et quand je ne fumais plus très souvent j'achetais de la feuille pour une bouchée de pain et j'était bien satisfait.

J'ai remarqué aussi que si j'achète un 14, il va me tuffer environ 3 mois. Le prochain 14 que j'achète va me geler en tabarnak au début juste parce que ce n'est plus le même stock que mon corps est habitué de fumer.

Par contre c'est sur que si tu veux être sur de ce que tu achète, trouve quelqu'un de confiance parce qu'il y a bel et bien du pot qui goûte la marde et quand tu le fume c'est évident que quelque chose ne tourne pas rond. Ça demeure assez rare que j'ai acheté du weed pas fumable ou qui fait bad tripper, mais comme je te dis plus haut, arrêter pendant plusieurs mois et recommencer va amplifier pas mal. Perso j'y vais assez molo quand je toke après même une semaine, alors j'imagine pas 9 mois.

Un gramme de pot légal à 20$ c'est quand même raisonnable, mais un 3.5 à 70$ ça serait ridicule, il va faloir que les prix marchent en conséquence quand tu en achète de plus grandes quantités.

Really? lol. Reading skills >Thepapi

Follow the conversation. I was not stating facts. And they are not about pot itself. I guess I should of made that phrase simpler (so high people get it also) and use the question mark so it's more obvious.

That was basically a hyperbola (on-purpose exaggeration) conclusion based on some of the pot fanboys' comments were so far, and that should of been read as more of a question.

My reading skills....Are you aware of how big of a jackass you're making yourself out to look like right now?

This x 2

DONC

Et voila, c'est ca l'idee. De donner l'access a du stock TRES bon, a tout le monde, en toute legalite, pour un prix plus haut mais quand meme acceptable.

C'est comme dans tout, less but better quality or more but crappier quality. C'est un choix, c'est clair.

C'est sur qu'entre un set-up amateur dans un garage et ca : http://www.vice.com/en_ca/video/inside-canadas-new-corporate-weed-system-422
Y'a une grosse difference de qualité, salubrité et couts.. cepandant, avec les economies d'echelles, ils devraient et capable de garde sensiblement le meme prix

La question est : Le gouvernement va t-il taxer sa directement sur le prix de vente ( comme tabac, essences..etc ) je ne parle pas de TPS, TVQ..
ou il va juste imposer les revenu des compagnies qui en produit.. ou les 2

Je ne sais pas dans quel coin tu as grandi, mais il me semble que "dans mon temps" il y avait du pot absolument partout et je suis début trentaine. Secondaire pendant les 90's. :scratch:

On parle pas nécessairement non plus de juste tes connaissances, genre une centaine de personnes, mais dans ta jeunesse du monde t'en croise en tabarnak et tu fais le party avec eux autres et partout au Québec le pot était omniprésent autant à l'université que dans les collèges privés.

Je suis obligé de me dire que ta situation est exceptionnelle :dunno:

On parle de légalisation nationale. Le Québec est, de loin, la province la plus libertine du pays. Il y a encore des quartiers dans le grand montréal (banlieues) qui n'ont pas pour habitude te fumer de temps en temps. J'en faisais parti.

because 2.5x more than what its right now is way to much..
If customers paying 10$/g for something 7-8/10.. they will never pay 25$/g for something 9/5-10/10

But is everyone getting a 7-8/10? Aren't some people getting 5/10? some maybe 3/10.

In the end, it's all about one's health (and i'm guessing the recreational experience is better with better quality stuff as well) so it's just my personal belief, but people should chose the more money for more quality option.

My reading skills....Are you aware of how big of a jackass you're making yourself out to look like right now?

Yes. :D

Et voila, c'est ca l'idee. De donner l'access a du stock TRES bon, a tout le monde, en toute legalite, pour un prix plus haut mais quand meme acceptable.

C'est comme dans tout, less but better quality or more but crappier quality. C'est un choix, c'est clair.

Most weed right now is already of good quality.

The government will have to start by taking cues from established growers who are currently in a grey zone. These "gray hats" were most likely once illegal growers.

What the plan is with permits will allow currently illegal growers to become legal growers. New legal growers with no experience are not going to pop out of nowhere overnight, providing top quality pot instantly. The government has to work it out with people who are currently "criminals", but who know how it's done.

That is what legalization is. In a nutshell, it is the acceptation that criminals today might not be criminals tomorrow, and use their knowledge and experience to make that money.

At first, the high quality legal pot that you are fantasizing about will come from the same people who are currently growing it illegally or in a grey zone, except Trudeau will have encouraged them to hop in and make their product 100% legal.

Pot is so easy to grow, I'm not sure how many people are spiking it with shit like in the older days. Maybe it's still common but I doubt it. One thing is for sure though : 100% natural pot today is way more potent than 100% natural pot from 20 years ago.

Je pense plutot que le ratio va augmenter de beaucoup aussi.
Oublier pas, oui le pot va être mieux (donc plus cher), mais la qualité va être beaucoup plus controler(controler=plus cher), sa va créer des jobs(plus de gars qui travaille=plus cher), il va avoir de la sécurité a ses endroits (sécurité=plus cher). Donc 2.5 de ratio serait proche selon moi.

But is everyone getting a 7-8/10? Aren't some people getting 5/10? some maybe 3/10.

In the end, it's all about one's health (and i'm guessing the recreational experience is better with better quality stuff as well) so it's just my personal belief, but people should chose the more money for more quality option.

True.. some people getting 3-5/10, but they are suppose to pay less that 10$/g..
The big difference between black market and legal ( club compasion ) is theres no discount when you buy more..

black market : if you buy more.. eventually it will be 7-8$/g
club compasion : even if you buy 10g.. it will be 10$/g

Back