Where do yo go for tire change?

EmirS

Hi, my dealer started to charge me too much for winter&summer tire change.

Can anyone suggest me where I can take my benz for a reliable tire change for less money? I live in downtown but can drive to anywhere depending on the price.

Thanks.

bin pneu TB des laurentides à Laval font une calis de belle job. Would I drive 45 min to go there, no.

who goes to the dealer for tire anyway ? Downtown ta honda centre-ville, y vont te changer tes pneu comme chez benz, t'aura pas d'expresso en attendant par exemple

bin pneu TB des laurentides à Laval font une calis de belle job. Would I drive 45 min to go there, no.

who goes to the dealer for tire anyway ? Downtown ta honda centre-ville, y vont te changer tes pneu comme chez benz, t'aura pas d'expresso en attendant par exemple

Thank you, will check it out

Ca fait 3 fois que j'fais monter des tires sur mes véhicules dans un garage, autre que par moi même puisque j'ai lâcher le métier de mécanicien, puis les 3 fois mes pneus ont été monté/balancer tout croche, 3 places différente. C'est peux-être moi qui est trop perfectionniste...

Rendu la j'ai le gout de te conseiller des place comme FCP a Sainte-Catherine, clicktire a boucherville...

Get a set of winter mags and swap wheels yourself in the future.

If you think tire changes cost too much on a Merc, wait till it's out of warranty and starts with the electronic troubles. Bet you'll be driving with a dash looking like a christmas tree and the print out for the codes will beat Macy's wish list to Santa.

Ca fait 3 fois que j'fais monter des tires sur mes véhicules dans un garage, autre que par moi même puisque j'ai lâcher le métier de mécanicien, puis les 3 fois mes pneus ont été monté/balancer tout croche, 3 places différente. C'est peux-être moi qui est trop perfectionniste...

Rendu la j'ai le gout de te conseiller des place comme FCP a Sainte-Catherine, clicktire a boucherville...

Thank you will check it out.

If you think tire changes cost too much on a Merc, wait till it's out of warranty and starts with the electronic troubles. Bet you'll be driving with a dash looking like a christmas tree and the print out for the codes will beat Macy's wish list to Santa.

Don't worry about my future fees. I am only asking about places for tire change pls.

So much people fuck this up, the ex of my sister wanted to help my parents, he changed the tire but he did put the nut backward, flat part on the rim instead of the tappered part.

Why? Its not easy to earn, just because I drive benz it doesn't mean I'm gonna spend money like crazy. Grow up and suck it up.

Only suggestions pls.

suggestions...

Buy a car you can afford and be able to change tire.

Quand je vais faire installer des calisse de tire sur mes mags et dieu sais que je change de mags sans arrêt, je cherche pas une place ou c'est pas cher, mais une place ou je sais que la job va être parfaite et qu'il vont pas décalisser mes roue.

i don't give a fuck about the price when to job is done right.

suggestions...

Buy a car you can afford and be able to change tire.

Quand je vais faire installer des calisse de tire sur mes mags et dieu sais que je change de mags sans arrêt, je cherche pas une place ou c'est pas cher, mais une place ou je sais que la job va être parfaite et qu'il vont pas décalisser mes roue.

i don't give a fuck about the price when to job is done right.

Why would I pay lot when there are places that does the same job for less? You are more than welcome to go to my dealer and pay close to 1k$ per year for both cars.

You think its easy to earn money? If I spend the money like you suggest then I wouldn't be owning 2 benzes. Difference between you and me.

Thanks to everyone , looks like its full of jealous people here.

Work hard and spend smart, so that one day you can upgrade your mazda to a benz.

Ouin ces bin beau donner des place mais ces quoi le prix chez Benz pour un changement de pneu.

ya how much are they charging you? Literally every garage does tire changes so go find a garage near you and ask for a quote.

I wouldn't go to CT service center for anything car related.

Merson Automotive  
Tire Shop
6533 Rue Saint-Jacques, Montréal, QC H4B 1V3
Phone: (514) 487-5545
Hours: Open today Saturday, 7:30AM–3PM

I would take my car there if I would live near downtown.

people are so judgmental on the internets lol. The buy has a Mercedes so he can't ask for a cheaper place to change tires? Any garage can change tires why go to the dealer and pay 200$ when you can save a few bucks elsewhere?

Back