News: feu de foret

Une coupe de mes chums viennet de décollé avec un convoi de 15 pick-up 3000litres de diesel.. 400 caisses d'eau..

ya des chars a pu finir a la sorti de la ville...toute ds le clos pu de gaz...

Yes that's correct vehicles litter highway 63 because they run out of gas. Gas lineup were long and if you didn't get fuel in town the only other place going north was the Fort MacKay PertoCanada which ran out quickly. Same thing going south not many station down Highway 63 and 881. The Fort McMurray area has been declared a state of emergency. The cops are now leaving the city as well. There was a head on collison with a fuel tanker and another fire has started.

Yes that's correct vehicles litter highway 63 because they run out of gas. Gas lineup were long and if you didn't get fuel in town the only other place going north was the Fort MacKay PertoCanada which ran out quickly. Same thing going south not many station down Highway 63 and 881. The Fort McMurray area has been declared a state of emergency. The cops are now leaving the city as well. There was a head on collison with a fuel tanker and another fire has started.
C'est complètement fou. Imaginez une guerre ou invasion de zombie

90 000 People evacuated, 1600 homes Completely destroyed + countless cars and the number is growing every second.

90 000 People evacuated, 1600 homes Completely destroyed + countless cars and the number is growing every second.

for now it is only material.

from the video and the news no body panic.

the situation is managed as best as possible.
great respect.

lol nobody panicked, yesterday is was chaotic, some has just a 2 min. notice to evacuate their homes, plz.

Nobody is reported to have died in the fires but people have died on the highway in traffic accidents.

I just love how Alberta keeps on bitching at how Quebec is the plague yet they'll be the first to ask for wildfire support from SOPFEU

And Northendroid stay strong and stay safe, crazy shit.

I know that they're been no love lost between these two provinces but went the shit hits the fan the true meaning of being Canadian kicks in. Quebec is sending planes to fight the fires.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I know that they're has been no love lost between these two provinces but went the shit hits the fan the true meaning of being Canadian kicks in. Quebec is sending planes to fight the fires.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What you think that we would let you burn? Come on! I may be from Montreal but I am A canadian

Never I know that everyone one would pull together. McMurray has always been so generous when someone in need now it's their turn.

Come on call the wambulance, save the fort, fort macc muraayyyy send those planes and shower them with trasparent piss, or water....!!!!

J'ai entendu que ce sont les pompiers qui ont mis le feu pis le kid du maire est mele dans tout ca

Back