Aston Martin Vanquish Zagato Concept

Scooter

Premium
Aston Martin and Italian design-house Zagato are proud to announce the Aston Martin Vanquish Zagato Concept, the latest creation from their long-standing partnership. The Vanquish Zagato Concept will make its global debut at the prestigious 2016 Concorso d'Eleganza Villa d'Este, held at Lake Como in Italy.

The Aston Martin Vanquish Zagato Concept is the fifth car to emerge from a collaboration that stretches back over five decades, pairing Aston Martin's acclaimed sporting, dynamic and material qualities with Zagato's signature design language.

From the iconic DB4 GT Zagato of 1960 through to the V12 Vantage Zagato of 2011, every collaboration has accentuated key aspects of Aston Martin's design journey and brought them together with Zagato's own race-inspired design language. The result is a group of four sports cars that represent some of Aston Martin's most avant-garde expressions.

Aston_Martin-Vanquish_Zagato_Concept-2016-1024-01.jpg

Aston_Martin-Vanquish_Zagato_Concept-2016-1024-02.jpg

Aston_Martin-Vanquish_Zagato_Concept-2016-1024-05.jpg

Aston_Martin-Vanquish_Zagato_Concept-2016-1024-07.jpg

Aston_Martin-Vanquish_Zagato_Concept-2016-1024-08.jpg

Aston_Martin-Vanquish_Zagato_Concept-2016-1024-09.jpg

Aston_Martin-Vanquish_Zagato_Concept-2016-1024-0a.jpg

Je suis un énorme fan des AM même si leurs performances ne sont pas à la hauteur de d'autres véhicules dans les mêmes prix, mais je trouve que depuis environ 1 an la compétition a monté pas mal et AM n'est plus systématiquement aussi au dessus côté design.

Juste celle là les lumières arrières ne sont plus aussi innovatrices que les bandes transparentes des anciens modèles.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Sont en train de ruiner les lignes classic et simple. L'original donne une vrai impression que c'est fais pour etre sur un track. Celle la donne un genre de look urbain.

C'est pas laid, mais l'original donne vraiment un look unique.

ive worked and driven plenty of these cars, the vanquish is nice but i much rather have a v12 vantage. the vanquish is too lavish and i dont like the touch buttons

Back