Pokemon GO

Old man nerd mod ON/OFF

So because of the hype I wanted to know what the deal was and installed it. I found 4 monsters in my house. woot... so.. now what? just go and get these?

As I was leaving IGA I noticed a lure placed at the stop in the park behind. I walked over to take a look, there was at least 15 people walking around and after a few minutes a car pulled up and another 4 came out.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

The driving and playing is a major problem. Not so much in city center but everyday, 21h-22h, I see people driving alone in their car going from Pokestop to Pokestop in Brossard.

If I was the cops, I'd set-up a lure next to the police station...

The driving and playing is a major problem. Not so much in city center but everyday, 21h-22h, I see people driving alone in their car going from Pokestop to Pokestop in Brossard.

If I was the cops, I'd set-up a lure next to the police station...

bahahaha bonne idée

ces vrai qui en as pas mal qui joue en conduisant ... pis sa ces con en maudit

a44327af737d9343e241eed77ece9b1d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 7

if you want good pokemon you basically need to go where its mostly touristy, the burbs are pretty much dead unless theres something remotely interesting

est ce que ca utilise beaucoup de données cellulaire ?

comment faire évoluer nos pokemons ? dans les stadium ? cest stupide quon a pas besoin de notre pokemon pour battre le nouveau pokemon quon veut attraper avant de lancer la pokeball

Last edited:
if you want good pokemon you basically need to go where its mostly touristy, the burbs are pretty much dead unless theres something remotely interesting

jcroyais que ca allait spawner à chaque 2 mètres mais finalement fallait jfasse une ride de char 25min pour en pogner une dizaine. mon plus nice jai pogné cest le pokemon qui ressemble à un travesti cest un psychic jpense mais mon iphone yé francais donc les noms sont francais peut meme pas changer dans optiom cest dla marde faudra jrename manuellement. la majorité des autres qui spawnais cétait des rattata, des pigeons, chauve souris pis dautre psychic comme la boule noir avec du mauve electrique ?

Ma blonde a encore son N64 bundle pokemon stadium 2 dans sa boite originale, il a du servir 2 fois. Sont rendu a 500$ sur ebay, bientôt temps de vendre ça. :D

Back