911 GT3 RS 4.0 for sale autotrader

Does it really worth 3x it Msrp?

436k$ starts to be a f***ing lot of money!

The RS 4.0 started to increase in value right off the dealer lot, impossible to find one now at less than 2x msrp... It is pretty much the last & greatest analog 911 (imo at least).

I think it's underestimated just how special this car is. It's 1 of 600 ever made, it's got a manual transmission which are disappearing at an alarming rate, it's the best of the best of the best model Porsche offers, most of them for sale have either doubled or tripled in value since release and in such a short amount of time (quadrupled are overvalued imo).

If this car is listed in CAD not USD then I think it's a good investment, as far as i know i found it on the canadian website so price is in CAD? Nevertheless a quick research on dupont registry shows similar models like that at a much higher price and in USD, and in black for the forum member who was looking for one.

Also, anybody else noticed how fucking sexy the car looks in the pic where it got it's cover on?

I think it's underestimated just how special this car is. It's 1 of 600 ever made, it's got a manual transmission which are disappearing at an alarming rate, it's the best of the best of the best model Porsche offers, most of them for sale have either doubled or tripled in value since release and in such a short amount of time (quadrupled are overvalued imo).

If this car is listed in CAD not USD then I think it's a good investment, as far as i know i found it on the canadian website so price is in CAD? Nevertheless a quick research on dupont registry shows similar models like that at a much higher price and in USD, and in black for the forum member who was looking for one.

Also, anybody else noticed how fucking sexy the car looks in the pic where it got it's cover on?

My dad had a Camry with manual tranny, very rare, only a couple hundreds made, is it worth 400k?

Otherwise, Black Edition C4 is a good deal. Older engine (20hp less but 3.4l NA instead of 3.0 turbo), cheaper than the regular C4 911, turbo wheels, couple of options and full leather interior.

Last edited:
pas de racisme mais vous aviez déjà vu la verte à downtown ? c'est un chinois , je crois que c'est une gt3 rs aussi mais je ne pense pas que c'est manuelle par exemple.

With 2016 gt3 rs going at about 350k and 2007 Gt3 at about 130 and 930 above 100k would not be surprise that it sell around asked price...

Just look at 1970 911 S models, and the similar "E" models. The real "S" models go for about 175k USD, while the "E" models go for 40-50k USD, and not many people can tell them apart. You can't compare these cars to similar variants as the value drastically shifts.

^^

Exactly, Porsche value world is a world apart.
If you have a 964 America RS with the option of removing the sunroof, it's worth a lot more..

Back