Donald John Trump is no longer president: what does it mean for you?

Anyone else find it hilarious how all the little Trumpettes are rushing back to the center and trying to be all sensible and level-headed now? All of a sudden there are both sides, and you know there's blame for everyone.

^^

It's kinda like after you blow your load you come back to your senses and you're like fuck now we're gonna have to find shit to "talk about."

^^

It's kinda like after you blow your load you come back to your senses and you're like fuck now we're gonna have to find shit to "talk about."

Well the man lost, you have to analyze what happened. COVID obviously tanked him but his campaign never had a consistent message all the way through.

The rallys and the energy were still there but the messsge that he had in 2016 was missing.

Huh, reread the post you quoted, I was merely referencing the unhinged conspiracy theories collusion " truthers" were parroting at the time.

As I said, peak stupidity was reached when some were guesstamating that Mueller would bring RICO charges that would take down, in one fell swoop, the GOP, the Trump Org and the NRA as one massive russian money laundering scheme. Some were even wondering if Putin would be indicted. I wept for the stupid.

OK fair enough. Sorry for calling you a Trumptard.

Anyone else find it hilarious how all the little Trumpettes are rushing back to the center and trying to be all sensible and level-headed now? All of a sudden there are both sides, and you know there's blame for everyone.

A few have gone MIA as well. They'd usually jump on a bandwagon or cheer from the sideline, but they never had much in the way of original thoughts.

Bon,

On est rendu à la combientième théories de conspiration de tricherie non fondé là?

Je suis en train de préparer mon tartare et je veux rien manquer

Inquiétez-vous pas les MAGA vous allez vous en remettre, vous en avez juste pour 4 ans à faire rire de vous autres. Arrêtez de chercher des excuses et avouez tout simplement de vous être fait embarquer dans cette niaiserie là.

EmJCkLqXUAUdia8

Tu peux me surveiller mais pas en bas de 25 pieds :laugh:

C’est quoi cette joke, et pourquoi ce monde là est pas direct en prison lol? C’est qui qui improvise des règles de marde comme ca?

Par un drôle de hasard Q n'a pas posté depuis le 3 novembre.

C'est qui déja qui croyait là-dedans ?

Il a été capturé par des démocrates et envoyer dans un camp de ré-éducation sur la sensibilité culturelle et sur les pronoms acceptables: He/She/They/Xe/Xir.

Donald John Trump is now president: what does it mean for you?

Well here's something. It's not fraud, just a software glitch. But they will have to check everything.

Screenshot_20201106-195759_Chrome.jpg

FAKE NEWS

Donald John Trump is now president: what does it mean for you?

Well here's something. It's not fraud, just a software glitch. But they will have to check everything.

View attachment 45710

Fact check please.

The only error was in the submission of unofficial numbers. The totals were calculated and printed properly. This guy is full of shit in your screenshot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fact check please

https://www.freep.com/story/news/politics/elections/2020/11/06/antrim-county-vote-glitch-software-update/6194745002/

Basically:
-The problem was caused by a failure to update the software to its latest version.
-The error was flagged immediately and corrected rapidly.
-It only happened in Antrim County
-Only morons would think it could happen all over the country without anyone reporting it.
-Some people are getting desperate in their search for electoral fraud.
-Reality is hard to accept.

Back