Donald John Trump is no longer president: what does it mean for you?

Biden ne fera meme pas un mois complet si il gagne l’élection....

Fixed.

J'exagère mais la course pour le remplacer par Kamala serait en branle dès le jour 1. Les grands monnayeurs du parti veulent une femme noire comme présidente (politique identitaire oblige). Aucune chance dans 1000 ans que Kamala gagne une élection pour la présidence alors la chance de le faire c’est de tasser Joe.

Fixed.

J'exagère mais la course pour le remplacer par Kamala serait en branle dès le jour 1. Les grands monnayeurs du parti veulent une femme noire comme présidente (politique identitaire oblige). Aucune chance dans 1000 ans que Kamala gagne une élection pour la présidence alors la chance de le faire c’est de tasser Joe.

Une autre de tes théories du complots ça.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Fixed.

Bcp de républicains ici pensent ça en tk.

Ce qui est stupide, car ça n’enlève rien à son talent ou non talent politique.

La priorité serait de tenter de limiter des dégâts de la division sociale, raciale, psychosocial et économique du pays à court terme.

Le pays est polarisé comme jamais

Si Trump gagne, le meltdown sera plus gros puisque vous allez voir Hollywood et les médias se crisser en mode suicide collectif.

Hollywood? Fais longtemps les chinois en ont acheter une grosse part. Les acteurs peuvent être fru tant qu'ils veulent, le controle éditorial ne viens plus de californie.

Ce qui est stupide, car ça n’enlève rien à son talent ou non talent politique.

La priorité serait de tenter de limiter des dégâts de la division sociale, raciale, psychosocial et économique du pays à court terme.

Le pays est polarisé comme jamais

L'histoire va se repeter. On sais comment les années 30 ont fini...

Une belle solution pour mettre tes problèmes sociaux interne sur le backburner et donne un bon boost a ton économie...

Fixed.

Lol. L'establishment democrate est a peu pres aussi vieux et blanc que les républicains. Pelosie, Biden, Bernie et cie ne sont pas a veille de donné les clefs du partie a AOC. De jouer la carte pour avoir des votes et de mettre leur self-interest sur le backburner c'est pas la même chose. Les monnayeurs c'est du pouvoir et de l'influence qu'ils veulent, pas la redistribution de leur richesse ou des grands changement sociaux qui affectent leur rentabilité.

LOL.

joe-biden-swamp-thing.jpg

The swamp thing has gone into hiding until Thursday. I guess the "debunked" emails and muh Russian bots excuses didn't work.

I'm just here enjoying the show.

There's little that's swampier than Donald and his pal Rudy "doing business". And Joe is the swamp monster?!

Even Orwell couldn't foresee such projection / double-speak type propaganda by memes being used. It is truly next level.

I think it's BS but I suppose I respect the "art" of it. They've mastered their trade. Entertainment and ideology as one.

There's little that's swampier than Donald and his pal Rudy "doing business". And Joe is the swamp monster?!

Even Orwell couldn't foresee such projection / double-speak type propaganda by memes being used. It is truly next level.

I think it's BS but I suppose I respect the "art" of it. They've mastered their trade. Entertainment and ideology as one.

I believe you have the math wrong. It's a triple speak. The swamp projects on to Trump that he's "enriching" himself with his office. They do so with the help of Fake news so that when he calls them out they say he's projecting "his crimes" on them. It's probably the only thing I can give the swamp credit for tactically, but it's a cheap trick that only the blind fall for. Trump is an outsider and they're just pissed he's not also playing their game.

That said, it doesn't change the fact that right now Biden was caught with his hand in the cookie jar. It is not debunked or Russian bots but a corroborated legitimate story. Hunter Biden was on the take and paying back to his father (the big guy) from China.

One reporter actually remembered he was a journalist and asked about it, otherwise the MSM is running cover for Biden and Social media is banning/blocking a legitimate story. Want to take a bet the moderator for the next debate will shut down Trump every time it's brought up. Who knows, there's still 3 days for more dirt to come out, might be too big by then.

But I always try and understand where a person is coming from. Please give me a Trump example equally egregious and save me the BS that is the SS staying at his golf course that was approved by the Obama administration. There are no equivalent that I know of, not even close even though I agree he is not 100% clean. I just don't see in any way shape or form how other than suffering TDS can anyone claim he is the worser of the two when it comes to corruption of political office.

Trump and the Royal Saudis are longtime Swamp Buddies. The kingdom leases quite a bit of real estate from Trump.
https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-woodward-i-saved-his-ass-mbs-khashoggi-rage-2020-9?op=1

"I saved his ass," Trump had said amid the US outcry following Khashoggi's murder, the book says. "I was able to get Congress to leave him alone. I was able to get them to stop."
-DJT

Trump "saved the ass" of the Saudi Royal Family in the death of a journalist. Remember what Saudi Arabia was trying to do to North American Oil and Gas at the time? Run the American producers ouf of business by flooding the market with cheap saudi oil.

Unless they're swamp buddies, I can't see someone that claims to be "America First" siding with these less than reputable "allies".

Getting congress off a buddy's back, Is that questionable enough behavior for you?

I was going to use ole Rudy as an example of a fellow swamp creature somehow engaging in foreign diplomacy on behalf of the U.S, but you don't seem to think there are any improprieties in using your people over trained diplomats. It's not like there were concerns over who was feeding Rudy info at the time. Oh, wait. There was...

The State Department knew Andriy Derkach was a foreign operative. Rudy claims he didn't know. People have been fired from the apprentice for lesser transgression...

US intelligence agencies cautioned the White House last year that Russian intelligence operatives were targeting President Donald Trump's personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani as a way to push disinformation to the president, The Washington Post reported.
https://www.businessinsider.com/off...ce-targeted-rudy-giuliani-report-2020-10?op=1

So Biden goes into hiding until Thursday's debate. They don't want him out there having to answer questions about the laptop/e-mails which is laughable since their buddies in the media are running away from the story with their usual bs tactics (anonymous intelligence officials blaming Russia without providing a lick of evidence).

5 days into this nonsense and the Bidens have yet to deny that the laptop is real or that the e-mails are fraudulent.

in any case I think we all agree that having those 2 as "best candidates they have to offer" it's extremely sad and shows they have fundamental issues there big time, it will crash, let's hope it doesn't blow up too much, but they'll rebuild and it will be "great" again... or nuke time and restart button is pressed and hope the next iteration will do better I guess....

Back