Donald John Trump is no longer president: what does it mean for you?

I prefer to look at all the people voluntarily helping each other out in times of need. Voluntaryism at it's best. Beautiful.

I prefer to look at all the people voluntarily helping each other out in times of need. Voluntaryism at it's best. Beautiful.

Exactly! Why build dikes and levees to prevent floodings when you have volunteers that will fill sandbags around flooded houses?

You are trying too hard... it's written Katrina in most tweets,

I'm not trying to defend these people, just pointing out that they are not completely wrong. The same people who criticized W.Bush for "abandoning them" after Katrina sure got a rude awakening when Obama continued his vacation on the golf greens.

I'm not trying to defend these people, just pointing out that they are not completely wrong. The same people who criticized W.Bush for "abandoning them" after Katrina sure got a rude awakening when Obama continued his vacation on the golf greens.

1800 people died during Katrina and the Republicans response was abysmal, 13 death during Baton Rouge flood... hardly comparable.

1800 people died during Katrina and the Republicans response was abysmal, 13 death during Baton Rouge flood... hardly comparable.

1800 morts. Ok pis? Who the fuck cares? 1800 dies in a huricane, quest ce quon peut faire? Rien niet. Fuck em. Fuck those people. Tlm se crisserait de la mort de ta maman dans un tel evenement. Calisse arrives en ville.

Population sur terre= + 7 milliards. Fuck em, all of em. SEPT MILLIARDS DE CONNARDS

Back