MR, What wipers do you guys use?

OEM et TricoWinter pour ma part.

Reflex Hybrid par contre j'ai très bien aimé pour le prix !

OEM for summer, the rubber insert is cheap and simple to replace. Canadiantire brand winter blades for winter, change them about every two years or so, low cost.

I currently have Bosch Icon on my car. They're ok I guess. One thing I noticed straight away though was that they keep the arm higher than my OEM ones. On the BRZ the wipers are designed to tuck below the hood for maximum aero, yo! And the Bosch keep the wipers arms a little higher. I'm due to change now, and I'm pretty sure I'm going back to OEM and just replacing the inserts after that.

If you find aftermarket wipers that fit the MK6 arms let me know, I've been trying to find some for my girlfriend's car for 2 years, and no matter how many times the CT computer tells me a wiper will fit that stupid arm, it doesn't.

I always use the cheapest ones at Napa. I get them cheap, but the regular price is like 5$. Our best wipers are often on sale the Vistas at 21$ (on sale now at Napa) I cant review them though, Im too cheap for that.

The cheap ones work so well and you dont feel bad about changing them often, you don't keep them on just because they cost you 30$ each.

I do agree with LG though, Volvo OEM wipers are badass.

I currently have Bosch Icon on my car. They're ok I guess. One thing I noticed straight away though was that they keep the arm higher than my OEM ones. On the BRZ the wipers are designed to tuck below the hood for maximum aero, yo! And the Bosch keep the wipers arms a little higher. I'm due to change now, and I'm pretty sure I'm going back to OEM and just replacing the inserts after that.

If you find aftermarket wipers that fit the MK6 arms let me know, I've been trying to find some for my girlfriend's car for 2 years, and no matter how many times the CT computer tells me a wiper will fit that stupid arm, it doesn't.

Les Michelin au Costco fit sans problème sur les VW MK6. Ils incluent 4 type de fitting dans le kit.

OEM ou Trico, j'ai essayer tous Les model de Bosch mais je trouve qu'apres 6 mois ils vont moins bien.

Reflex et Michelin c'est encore pire.....

Le meilleur combo a date c'est OEM et du windshield washer RainX a 4$ chez CarQuest.

Oem, quand je loue une auto je garde les wipers du début jusqu'au retour de location, sur mes achats c'est Bosch

Generalement les oem finissent par dechirer apres 3-4 ans, je mets un peu de colle avant l'inspection et je remet lauto de meme

Oem, quand je loue une auto je garde les wipers du début jusqu'au retour de location, sur mes achats c'est Bosch

Generalement les oem finissent par dechirer apres 3-4 ans, je mets un peu de colle avant l'inspection et je remet lauto de meme

Tu endures un set de wipers pendant 4 ANS juste pour sauver 20$?

J espere que tu niaises.

To the guys saying they keep their wipers longer than one year: do you actually drive your car? Realistically a wiper isn't going to last more than 6 months.

To the guys saying they keep their wipers longer than one year: do you actually drive your car? Realistically a wiper isn't going to last more than 6 months.

not really true, really nice wipers last a while.

On my summer car I have not changed them in years, and I do get stuck in the rain regularly.

2011 Ranger, bought new in 2011. Currently at 70 000 km still on The original wipers. But it's stored in an heated garage in the winter season.....

2005 Sierra 2500, drove 12 months a year. It's been 3 years and about 60k on Trico wipers and they still works like new.

Bought Bosch Icon on my Caliber. 6 months later they were done. Same as the Reflex. So I've replaced them with Trico. I drove 5000km since the last 2 years with the Trico and I have Aquapel on my windshield so It doesn't count since I barely used them ....

But still, good quality wipers are supposed to last 2-3 years in normal condition I guess.

2011 Ranger, bought new in 2011. Currently at 70 000 km still on The original wipers. But it's stored in an heated garage in the winter season.....

2005 Sierra 2500, drove 12 months a year. It's been 3 years and about 60k on Trico wipers and they still works like new.

Bought Bosch Icon on my Caliber. 6 months later they were done. Same as the Reflex. So I've replaced them with Trico. I drove 5000km since the last 2 years with the Trico and I have Aquapel on my windshield so It doesn't count since I barely used them ....

But still, good quality wipers are supposed to last 2-3 years in normal condition I guess.

You're telling me that after 70k and 5 years the wipers leave absolutely no streaking?

Guys OEM Ford is the best wipers

Y vont certainement pas comme le jour un mais ca essuie très bien
Et oui je les garde 4+ ans pour sauver de l'argent, 2 bons wipers cest 50$

Je viens tout juste de changer ceux du Toyota 2012,60 000km et c'est simplement parce que l'ancrage a brisé parce qu'ils allaient encore très bien

Ceux du mazda viennent de dechirer et je vais les coller encore juste pour l'inspection et remettre le char tel quel

we sell the Nu Vision- made by Bosch- and I have them on my EVO and love them. Cheap, OE Bosch quality and so far - durable,

You're telling me that after 70k and 5 years the wipers leave absolutely no streaking?

Guys OEM Ford is the best wipers
Well I just took it tonight because a brake line decided to die this afternoon on my Sierra.

Currently at 76k on The Ranger and they still wipe pretty good !

And nope the Ford one aren't the best, I find that the Toyota are better.

Back