Surpris??? Study Shows Millennials are the Worst Drivers, Like You Didn’t Know

C'est bien beau les sondages, mais je prefere les statistiques de la SAAQ.
https://saaq.gouv.qc.ca/saaq/documentation/bilan-routier/

Le "bilan" routier n'est certainement pas un mauvais indicateur pour certaines données mais il n'est pas représentatif du manque de talent et du manque d'attention dont fait part plusieurs conducteurs au quotidien causant des accidents mineurs. Pour être la dedans au quotidien je dirais que je n'observe pas vraiment de tendance marqué mais que la version des faits des jeunes qu'ils soient en fautes ou non est toujours un peu flou. Faut vraiment leur tirer les vers des nez. Quand je dis jeune je parle des 16-24 ans. 75 ans et plus sont souvent pas mal dangeureux...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Go watch the last season of Canadian Worst Driver (season 12) you will get the best worst of the millenial....theres one girl that is beyond stupid millenial....texting, speeding, not listening...and she do not respect anything and she all fine with that.
Go check for Krystal
View attachment 26650
It's a scripted show
It's designed to show stupidity with paid actors
Why even watch it?

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Millenial checking in; it's true, i burn useless stops and restrictive lights when I'm 100% sure that it'll affect no one.

Speeding makes sense when the speed limits don't. It's much more important to follow the speed of traffic than the posted limit. And an empty park is an empty park. Yeah, when there are kids playing and tons of cars parked, I do half the limit, but the key is using your head when you drive.

Yeah I guess I'm a full blown millenial, entitlement and all.

Millenial checking in; it's true, i burn useless stops and restrictive lights when I'm 100% sure that it'll affect no one.

Speeding makes sense when the speed limits don't. It's much more important to follow the speed of traffic than the posted limit. And an empty park is an empty park. Yeah, when there are kids playing and tons of cars parked, I do half the limit, but the key is using your head when you drive.

Yeah I guess I'm a full blown millenial, entitlement and all.

You fuckin maniac

On speeding, those in the young Millennial group (age 19-24) were 1.4 times more likely to report driving 10 miles-per-hour over the speed limit on a residential street. And nearly 12 percent of Millennial drivers felt it was acceptable to drive over 10 miles-per-hour over the speed limit in a school zone. Less than 5 percent of all drivers felt the same way.

Guilty. DGAF.

Ces temps ci selon mes horaires, tout ce que je vois, OLDER PEOPLE taking it waaaay too easy like its the middle of the night. That and fucking poor peole driving fucking shitboxes with worn out tires, suspension, frame, brakes, bushings and...well everything. GTFO of the road fuckers!!!!

Tantot je suis une echo hb. Conduit par un nouare, like it didnt made a difference whatever...

3 lumières de brakes 2 de brulée. 2 tires differents en arriere. Oh well. La lumiere tombe verte, saaq style 1 bateau 2-3-4-5 bateaux klaxonnes hey le cave avance!. Decolle trannnnnquilement tellemnet que je me suis tanne je l ai by passé solide par la droite. Stestie la c est 30% du traffic sur les routes d ajd. ZERO reflexes aux lumieres, toune comme un 53 pieds aux coins de rue, brake pour fucking rien all the time. Avance trop slow, commence a braker trop tot comme en tempete de neige.

Back