2018 FIFA World Cup Russia

LOL I guess you can add the Dutch as well.. it's a shame

today
I'd say Uruguay, Iran and Spain will have a W

Iceland is very impressive. The commentator must have a headache trying to remember all the Icelandic players' names as they all end in -son.

MESSI the choking manlet

No it's not choking, the problem is Iceland's defense. Every shot has been blocked.
I found a pic here

hANmKRtg-720.jpg

how is is the defense when it was a penalty kick? lol lol in the meantime, Ronaldo scored a hat trick against Spain, ppl still think Messi is a better player lol

Have you seen all the shots that were blocked by defenders? Messi was rendered useless, excellent job by Iceland.

Ronaldo, hate him or love him, he's a beast.

Went to see a couple of games at the Fan Fest, as I am already in Russia and I have to say that Mexicans and Argentinians are the best fans ever. We went for the Mexico-Germany game and these guys painted flags on our face, gave us free t-shirts and beer. Argentinians also gave to my girlfriend free tickets for the Argentina-Iceland game.

Also for streams, if you have a VPN that has a russian server and don't mind having commentary in RU, google offers free streaming of all games!

From reddit.

A disabled Egyptian fan being raised by Mexican and Colombian fans so he can watch Egypt vs. Uruguay match.
Worldcup spirit :)

l7de0weggl411.jpg

La Russie devient tout d'un coup une <<puissance>> au foot...

On se calme, ils ont joue contre des equipes poches a date. Uruguay risque d'etre une autre histoire.

C'est certain que la Russie sortent de leur groupe par contre, reste a voir qui ils vont pogner au prochain stage.

Go England.

Back