Turn Up The Dark --- tomorrow 25th of March

Scooter

Premium
Every year, hundreds of millions of people around the world switch off their lights for one designated hour to demonstrate a commitment to fighting climate change.

This year, Earth Hour takes place at 8:30 p.m. local time on March 25. There’s never been a more critical moment for the world to show solidarity for and a strong commitment to fighting climate change. By going dark, local government, cities, companies, landmarks, and individuals send the message that we will remain steadfast as we deliver on the goals of the Paris Climate Agreement.

Momentum is on our side. The world is looking toward a renewable future. This Earth Hour, turn up the dark and get loud about climate action. Let the world know you’re all in.

https://www.worldwildlife.org/pages/earth-hour

17_292_Earth_Hour_Web_Images_1600x600_v4.jpg

Mon char a pu de starter fack je le laisse rouler 24h/24, mais demain à 8h30 je vais aller lever le brake a bras pour fermer les DRL.

Faut bien faire sa part.

Moi je roule en char avec les lumières fermé pendant 1 heure.

Sent from my XT1563 using Tapatalk

Another stupid idea/fad
The fuck is it supposed to accomplish? Turning off light for an hour in a year shows commitment? lol..

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Moi je ferme toutes les lumières et je vais faire un tour d'auto pendant 1 heure. Mon auto c'est une VW TDI !

En plus pour économiser l'eau on devrait pas ch.. durant cette heure, pas boire d'eau (seulement de la bière)
Pour la cause féministe tous se cro...pas pendant cette heure. On ne souris pas non plus. On retient nos gaz pendant cette même heure pour réduire les effets de serre.

Evidemment pas tout cela en conduisant la TDI.

You should start a Facebook petition against climate change. It will be just as effective.
I rather have a filter that adds a semi-transparent image of planet earth overlayed on my profile picture to show my support and unity to the cause. I won't make any changes to my lifestyle tho, I just support the idea.

slack·tiv·ism
ˈslaktəˌvizəm/
nouninformal
noun: slacktivism; noun: slactivism

actions performed via the Internet in support of a political or social cause but regarded as requiring little time or involvement, e.g., signing an online petition or joining a campaign group on a social media website.

The climate will always change, even if there would not be a single human on this planet the climate would still change the same way it has been since the beginning of time. But the "fighting" climate change is a multi billion dollar very profitable business, employing tens of thousands so you can't just drop the ball and say that whatever we do, we can't fight nature and change the climate the way we want to.

We should be focusing on not overpopulating this planet, in less than 50 years we doubled the population of our planet and if we keep it up our great grandchildren will be living like sardines fighting over resources like drinkable water.

Moi je ferme toute les lumieres de 11hpm a 6ham chaque jour.

Get on my level feggit #savingtheearth

Pour un vrai engagement écologique, hydro pourrait mettre la switch a off une coupe d'heures par jour.

Envoyé de mon Moto G Play en utilisant Tapatalk

Back