Italy: Arrested After Driving at Police, Stabbing Officer

The day most Europeans will have enough of Islam and their governments selling them out, I would hate to be a Muslim there or a government official, because they will share mass graves if the past is an indicator how it will be handled by the people. Eastern Europeans have no problem taking out their leaders, pos Nicolae Ceausescu and his wife got dragged out by their own people and shot to death on the street.

Time to build a wall of beacon around the province ...they can go in others 9 provinces , Justin's dream.

Last edited:
The day most Europeans will have enough of Islam and their governments selling them out, I would hate to be a Muslim there or a government official, because they will share mass graves if the past is an indicator how it will be handled by the people. Eastern Europeans have no problem taking out their leaders, pos Nicolae Ceausescu and his wife got dragged out by their own people and shot to death on the street.

that or it'll be too late!

I mean how can people not see whats going on....

Time to build a wall of beacon around the province ...they can go in others 9 provinces , Justin's dream.

If you integrate them properly, you won't have a problem.

The problem is when you can't handle all the immigrants, they don't have the necessary tools to integrate or become self-sustainable, they form ghettos, they segregate from the citizens, they remain poor and resentful and highly religious, they blame the rich, the white and the non-believers. Of course that causes problems.

But if you can handle their integration properly, 2 generations later, they are just like you.

I'm not a pro-Justin guy, but we're all the same. Sandn*, jew or SPF-2000 white boy.

How much effort is needed to integrate a muslim versus a christian/budhist/agnostic/whatever faith ?

Muslim faith stipulates a muslim cannot/must not abandon his faith ...at all cost.

The problem is when you can't handle all the immigrants, they don't have the necessary tools to integrate or become self-sustainable, they form ghettos, they segregate from the citizens, they remain poor and resentful and highly religious, they blame the rich, the white and the non-believers. Of course that causes problems.

But if you can handle their integration properly, 2 generations later, they are just like you.

I'm not a pro-Justin guy, but we're all the same. Sandn*, jew or SPF-2000 white boy.

How much effort is needed to integrate a muslim versus a christian/budhist/agnostic/whatever faith ?

Muslim faith stipulates a muslim cannot/must not abandon his faith ...at all cost.

Trust me, everything fades. Animals, people adapt to their surroundings. Some will integrate right away, others will take 5 generations to comfortably integrate into society. Religion as a whole is becoming a thing of the past as people are questioning more, thinking more and are far more open minded than ever before. Many middle east countries don't promote open-mindedness, so they aren't used to thinking too far outside the Quran.

I would emphasize on the fact that Canada is a laïc country in our immigration brochure. I know many atheist Arabs or Persians and it's all good.

Envoyé de mon Moto G Play en utilisant Tapatalk

Trust me, everything fades. Animals, people adapt to their surroundings. Some will integrate right away, others will take 5 generations to comfortably integrate into society. Religion as a whole is becoming a thing of the past as people are questioning more, thinking more and are far more open minded than ever before. Many middle east countries don't promote open-mindedness, so they aren't used to thinking too far outside the Quran.

How do you explain the failure to effective integration in UK ?

Quand un promoteur propose construire un mini-village de musulmans et accepter des souches ''sous condition'' , je pense qu'on est déjà loin d'une intégration harmonieuse , d'accord on a démoli l'idée ...pour le moment.

Je crois que le message des Québécois devrait être plus clair , plus percutant , tout le contraire de nos politiciens actuels : Couille Art et cie.

I would emphasize on the fact that Canada is a laïc country in our immigration brochure. I know many atheist Arabs or Persians and it's all good.

Envoyé de mon Moto G Play en utilisant Tapatalk

tell that to the Egyptians. I want to remind you that at the root, Egypt is a Christian country. the constitution now says that the president, prime-minister and other positions must be occupied by a muslim. Therein lies the issue. Islam is first and foremost a POLITICAL system.

How do you explain the failure to effective integration in UK ?

Quand un promoteur propose construire un mini-village de musulmans et accepter des souches ''sous condition'' , je pense qu'on est déjà loin d'une intégration harmonieuse , d'accord on a démoli l'idée ...pour le moment.

Je crois que le message des Québécois devrait être plus clair , plus percutant , tout le contraire de nos politiciens actuels : Couille Art et cie.

How do you explain the successful integration in Canada? Ever been to Ontario?

@ Spatula , life is good if you think all is pink with islam in Canada , so says Justin to canadians : adapt to 2017 !

Integrate?

Right. For the first time I actually saw how they integrate well. And I work with some Muslims and they seem to get along well with others, when they're alone...

In the resort I was staying at last week a group of about 8~10 Muslims arrived from Toronto (I would not have liked to be on that plane BTW...)

They got there the day after us. All men in their 20s, no women at all. We knew they were Muslim by their clothing, classic beards, headgear and also the fact that they gathered up to "pray" in a corner at set times during the day. They did drink plenty of beer though which was hilarious to me. Hypocrites.

At no time during our stay did they socialize with anyone else except the staff, but they did cause an "incident" with a group of Irish men and women that were playing pool volleyball by repeatedly hitting them with the football they were throwing around in the pool whilst raising raucus. That almost degenerated into a full blown Caribbean version of "Gangs of New York" Muslim edition. I wish I had my phone by the poolside to video it.

10 infuriated Irishmen forming a wall of red beards surrounding them calmed them way down.

"Integrats would be more accurate."

As a side note they all wore socks and flips flops around the pool and at the beach which was fucking epic.

Back