Canada to legalize weed officially

I'll believe it when I see it. The election of Trump & friends and new their found interest for a rhetoric sounding like the good days of the "Refer Madness" put a road block on the project.

I am all for the legalization of weed, the tax income will be huge. Too bad the Liberals will spend it on Go green, refugees, illegals and more hoildays, perhaps another raise. What is needed is the money to be spent on war vets, seniors, schools, hospitals, homeless, lower our personal income tax.
This is nothing but a tax grab for the Liberals just like the carbon tax. The BS about getting rid of the dealers is crap, they will lower their prices and if that does not work start to sell coke, meth, heroin or whatever. Liberals are going to fuck this up.

I am all for the legalization of weed, the tax income will be huge. Too bad the Liberals will spend it on Go green, refugees, illegals and more hoildays, perhaps another raise. What is needed is the money to be spent on war vets, seniors, schools, hospitals, homeless, lower our personal income tax.
This is nothing but a tax grab for the Liberals just like the carbon tax. The BS about getting rid of the dealers is crap, they will lower their prices and if that does not work start to sell coke, meth, heroin or whatever. Liberals are going to fuck this up.
I'll be too high to care!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

How is the carbon tax a liberal cash grab when all the money stays with the provinces?

Don't quote me on this, but I have a vague recollection of them to commiting to spend the tax money on mental health and home care.

If everything goes according to the liberal plans the final hurdle (and the biggest one) will be the provinces and to a lesser extent the municipalities. They'll be the one's to determine how distribution and implimentation will work in their provinces (because that's how the federation is set up)

I wonder how the Canadian Free Trade Agreement that the provinces are set sign will address this. There is potential for online distribution channels if some provinces adopt dumb ass frameworks.

How is the carbon tax a liberal cash grab when all the money stays with the provinces?

Don't quote me on this, but I have a vague recollection of them to commiting to spend the tax money on mental health and home care.

Just checked and you are correct.

Oooops and my apologies.

EDIT: I trust no political party to use the tax windfall properly, NDP & Liberals the least.

Last edited:
J'ai juste hate de voir les prix comparer a mon pusher. Juste pour savoir si je vais encore contribuer a mettre du gaz dans son speed boat ou si je vais donner au gouvernement.

Semi-Srs au moins avec mon pusher je peux faire du boat, si je donne mon argent au gouvernement je serais probablement aussi bien de mettre mon argent dans la poubelle.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

J'ai juste hate de voir les prix comparer a mon pusher.

I read the Government report published in December and they are VERY aware of this, they know that in order to curb organized crime, they cannot tax it to a point where many people will go for "le weed de la Reserve".

So much shit gets sprayed on basement weed to combat mites and/or mold. Fertilizer used are not meant to be burned and emit toxic by products... it's much more then just about a few pennies.

I read the Government report published in December and they are VERY aware of this, they know that in order to curb organized crime, they cannot tax it to a point where many people will go for "le weed de la Reserve".

So much shit gets sprayed on basement weed to combat mites and/or mold. Fertilizer used are not meant to be burned and emit toxic by products... it's much more then just about a few pennies.
En tout cas celui que je me procure est 100% bio. C'est de l'interieur de tres bonne qualiter. Il est tres doux mais extremement fort. Au point ou si je fumme un joint au complet je viens de scrapper ma soiree. Par contre 3-4 puff et sa fesse autant que 2 joints d'exterieur du meme gars.

J'en ai du gouvernement pour les migraines et il n'y a pas un medicament d'ordonance aussi fort. Ma blonde fait des migraines assez regulierement et elle prenait des medicaments assez dispendieux avant d'essayer sa. Maintenant un ptit joint et fini la migraine.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

What the fuck - do you even believe the crap you just wrote? None of it makes sense, literally none.

Justin is a fucking a boss for doing this, and it'll generate hundreds of millions if not billions in new tax revenue (sales taxe, income taxe for employees, income tax for businesses, permits, trickle down revenues on business leases, etc). Getting rid of dealers isn't bullshit - it's as real as ever.

You're just an imbecile hater.

Au moins le pot du gouvernement va etre moins fort et y aura pas autant de marde right?

Bah pas moin fort mais ça va être du weed de qualité. Mais tout vendeur qui se respecte est capable d'offrir la même qualité et a prix moin chère.

What the fuck - do you even believe the crap you just wrote? None of it makes sense, literally none.

Justin is a fucking a boss for doing this, and it'll generate hundreds of millions if not billions in new tax revenue (sales taxe, income taxe for employees, income tax for businesses, permits, trickle down revenues on business leases, etc). Getting rid of dealers isn't bullshit - it's as real as ever.

You're just an imbecile hater.

Did you read post #7?

Getting rid of dealers, no. I can get better BC bud for far less as I am assuming that they will follow the US pricing.
And yes, I think Justine is a jackass that is about to ruin Canada.
Your last comment, Yes I am an imbecile hater, I hate JT.
And yes, we know that billions will be made, if you could comprehend what is written I am concerned that the governments will not do what is right with the money, as in help our war vets, seniors, lower our personal tax...
If you would have been able to comprehend my post your useless rant would not have been needed

Cheers.

I'm calling you out for spewing shit. Your post is 100% hypothetical bullshit.

Prices have been dropping by 20 to 30% on a yearly basis in Colorado as risk for companies is reduced through more lenient legal and fiscal implications. None of these will be a problem in Canada as it will be fully legal - everywhere, for anyone over 18.

Businesses will have no issues opening bank accounts, they will be taxed on net profits not gross revenues, they will have access to credit, they won't be afraid of being raided by the FBI and DEA, they'll be able to take credit cards, they will have access to better supply, supply chain management risks will be lower, etc.

Weed pricing is mainly driven by risk throughout the distribution chain, legalization lowers and eliminates the risk across the board, increases supply and reaches a far greater market share than illegal weed. All of this points to lower pricing, the only caveat will be taxes, which as Ronin indicated the government has carefully studied to ensure it is competitive with the black market.

Did you read post #7?

Getting rid of dealers, no. I can get better BC bud for far less as I am assuming that they will follow the US pricing.
And yes, I think Justine is a jackass that is about to ruin Canada.
Your last comment, Yes I am an imbecile hater, I hate JT.
And yes, we know that billions will be made, if you could comprehend what is written I am concerned that the governments will not do what is right with the money, as in help our war vets, seniors, lower our personal tax...
If you would have been able to comprehend my post your useless rant would not have been needed

Cheers.

No reason to believe they'll follow US pricing, production is all domestic and in almost every province. No economic or business imperative.

Funny you keep bringing up war veterans when the conservatives in 2006 are the one's that brought in the most hated policy by veterans, a lump-sum pension instead of a lifetime pension.

This government is still saying they'll be bringing back lifetime pension for veterans by the end of the year, we'll have to wait and see if it will show up in the fall economic update.

How is the extra money in the new health accord specifically allocated for home care not helping seniors? Developing services so that elderly people can receive the support they need at home so they can stay there longer instead of being shipped off to retirement homes.

You don't seem very well informed for someone that has such a strong stance.

I'm calling you out for spewing shit. Your post is 100% hypothetical bullshit.

You are a funny but disturbed person, call me out, Bahahahahaha.
Who are you to say I am not correct? Do you work on the board that is about to legalize pot? You are setting the prices?
Here, some kind of proof instead of your childish rant. http://www.priceofweed.com/prices/United-States/California.html
I can get better and cheaper and that is with no government competition, they can easily drop their prices also and will.
You stopped the running of your muth about the best thing for bringing in billions, realised that it was not my topic after I mentioned it to you.
So, basically none of your posts make any sense unless you have the inside track on the price setting, American governments are not like Canadian, ours will charge more, I will mention this to you when the bill passes if you are still on this board.

Cheers and enjoy the day.

Sure, except my post is based on relatively simple economic theories while yours is based off Trump'ist rationale and argumentation.

You do realize California has not fully legalized weed and is only accessible through prescription? Albeit a flawed system they are still exposed to much high risks due to federal legislatures, limited supply and limited demand - hence the slightly higher prices.

The complete legalization of weed in Canada will mean a massive growth in its supply chain and distribution due to its multiple usage in construction, insulation and recreational consumption combined with its relative ease to produce. This all means low prices.

You literally have no clue what the fuck you are talking about.

You are a funny but disturbed person, call me out, Bahahahahaha.
Who are you to say I am not correct? Do you work on the board that is about to legalize pot? You are setting the prices?
Here, some kind of proof instead of your childish rant. http://www.priceofweed.com/prices/United-States/California.html
I can get better and cheaper and that is with no government competition, they can easily drop their prices also and will.
You stopped the running of your muth about the best thing for bringing in billions, realised that it was not my topic after I mentioned it to you.
So, basically none of your posts make any sense unless you have the inside track on the price setting, American governments are not like Canadian, ours will charge more, I will mention this to you when the bill passes if you are still on this board.

Cheers and enjoy the day.

No reason to believe they'll follow US pricing, production is all domestic and in almost every province. No economic or business imperative.

Funny you keep bringing up war veterans when the conservatives in 2006 are the one's that brought in the most hated policy by veterans, a lump-sum pension instead of a lifetime pension.

This government is still saying they'll be bringing back lifetime pension for veterans by the end of the year, we'll have to wait and see if it will show up in the fall economic update.

How is the extra money in the new health accord specifically allocated for home care not helping seniors? Developing services so that elderly people can receive the support they need at home so they can stay there longer instead of being shipped off to retirement homes.

You don't seem very well informed for someone that has such a strong stance.

First of all I dislike every political party, the Liberals and NDP are the worst for the working Canadians. I know the Cons screwed the war vets, never said they did not.
I know about the new health accord, great. Read this carefully, My concern is that the free spending Liberals ( and the majority of provincial are Liberal now ) will not spend the billions to reduce taxes, help vets and seniors, more than now as the revenue has not come in yet.
Back to my first post, I dislike every political party, we are taxed to death, politicians spend, spend spend and then raise taxes and the cycle never stops. Can you imagine Kathleen Wynne with a few extra billion dollars to spend and not at election time.

Back