Any interest in a MontrealRacing spring jacket?

DannyITR

Administrator
Staff member
I'd love to have a MontrealRacing.com branded spring jacket. I was wondering if this is something that would interest any members? If so I can check out the prices and have some designs made. My goal would not be to make any money just to get the jacket out there so I would make sure to sell them at cost.

If there is a good response here I'll get some quotes.

danny lol

you got so lucky with this website, right time right place kind of thing...

you've made a lot of weird business decisions over the years, and thinking people will buy an MR spring jacket is just mind boggling hahaha

I beg to differ.... he knew the car scene and most of the main guys in it... which in return made the site grow more and more

I was 18 when I joined the site and if you're saying "right place right time".... well I could have made the same site same name same logo and it would have failed, because I didn't have the right contacts in the racing scene

this site didn't start in the format that you see now, it started with the actual race scene/lafleur car meets (which you're very well aware of)

creating a site was easy, but having the right people browse and make it grow was the hard part, something you or me would have failed at back then because of our limited or no contact with that scene

as for the jacket decision, I'll plead the 5th

I'd love to have a MontrealRacing.com branded spring jacket. I was wondering if this is something that would interest any members? If so I can check out the prices and have some designs made. My goal would not be to make any money just to get the jacket out there so I would make sure to sell them at cost.

If there is a good response here I'll get some quotes.

In!
Username in big bold letters

If the jacket is black or white or red

Show me pix

I needs a new Gym Jacket

Back