News: État d'urgence a Montréal: Êtes-vous affecté?

Venise en quebec is actually fine. My dad lives there.

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk
Maybe fine for the floods, but wrong all year long. I'm ashamed that my personal town (Clarenceville) is such a shit hole and right next to Venise

État d'urgence a Montréal: What's going on?

Pont Galipeau fermé deux directions. Water creeping onto the side of the 40 near the Ile aux Tortes. Tomorrow morning will be fun.

156a98a10467c06da75d8c5fd60b8b04.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

most people dont have insurance for the river water damage though.

source: many friends in ile bizard and west island are SOL. they have insurance for water pipe damage or sewage back up or something but not natural causes apparently.

some of the places that are flooded are like a kilometer inland from the lac deux montagnes and shit.. no one could ever foresee whatever flooding on pierrefonds blvd or anselm lavigne lol

Flood insurance isn't part of your normal home insurance, and it's super expensive on its own. If people get any compensation it will be through a special government program.

I hope we don't bail out everyone if you live in a flood zone and didn't get flood insurance that's your fucking problem.

merci state of NY ! sa pourrai empirer ! ils parlent d'ouvrir les vannes pour vide le lac ontario !!!

http://ici.radio-canada.ca/nouvelle/1032157/inondations-etat-new-york-veut-faire-baisser-niveau-lac-ontario

that's outdated information, it will stay close for the week at least. Various other dams might have to be opened though to control the level before it overflows and they lose control.

Back