Your car/truck as it sits now thread.

Fini mon premier polissage 2 steps + ceramic coating... c'etait pas facile, c'est loin d'être parfait mais elle est tellement plus clean qu'elle était.

Il faut vraiment que je change mes mags en avant pour avoir un setup square. Ca serait pas mal plus beau et moins d'understeering

[url]https://i.ibb.co/JHX5CsQ/PXL-20210606-143926060-MP.jpg[/URL]
[url]https://i.ibb.co/Xj1bbsm/PXL-20210606-143935464-MP.jpg[/URL]

Comme tu dit, un setup square de roue et pneus et je changerais les tip d'exhaust pour quelques choses de plus stealth, mais sinon elle est parfaite

Installed new headlights on the Caldina. It was impossible to polish out the ones that were previously installed. I also found a reproduction N badge that I found in the UK to replace the one that was missing.

I washed the Z and I'm thinking of selling it but I'm not sure yet. I'd really like something with a sunroof, ttop, targa or convertible.
abdb7ed58ae1e260a829ff35de844d03.jpg
cd4bc6d6e111a2f6b833e65978f90c6b.jpg
73ab4507b9f6be0814c85324b54aae43.jpg

Sent from my BBE100-2 using Tapatalk

Shit, I don't know what's more of an oddball. The caldina or still using a blackberry?!
I'd stick on a subaru badge on the rear and see how long you can make it at a subaru meet before they find out you're the impostor!
looks like a fun car!

Shit, I don't know what's more of an oddball. The caldina or still using a blackberry?!
I'd stick on a subaru badge on the rear and see how long you can make it at a subaru meet before they find out you're the impostor!
looks like a fun car!

Oui en plus le devant ressemble a un Legacy GT 5th gen

looks like a fun car!
Haha, It's a blackberry key 2 so it isn't super old and it runs android. I really love the keyboard, if I could find another android phone with a physical keyboard I'd switch because this one is starting to have issues. I'll probably switch the the next blackberry made by onwardmobility or the unihertz titan pocket when the time comes. I tend to keep them until nothing works or I have the charge them several times a day.

Still got the g8?

Go have a look on members car, there is a cool fiero project
Yup, I Still have the G8! Sorry for the bad picture but I pulled her out of the garage today although I didn't get around to washing her. I still have the other Fiero and the 300zx in the garage.

Thanks for the heads up I'll go check out the Fiero project.
0b9d41d12408efbc16bd940160323a0f.jpg

Last edited:
Oui mais le marché est ridicule lol suis complètement à pied sa prend un dd aussi , j’ai gardé mes tapis tuxmat si jamais sa intéresse quelqu’un

Commence à être vraiment à mon goût, pas la voiture la plus impressionnante ici mais je l’adore
db70951b713d4961ad9dc8f372221299.jpg

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Back